Do you want to improve yourself? - page 2

happyvn:
How i control my emotion when my strategy is technical analysis ?

Well, your strategy has to be something besides that...

Try using bigger time frames, this way you won't act on a spot, but you'll plan your movements in advance. Then, your emotions will not stand in the way.

happyvn:
How i control my emotion when my strategy is technical analysis ?

Develop a trading plan. Setup up rules to entry/exit/take profit/stop loss levels. Then you will adhere to these rules. That will leads to control your emotions

Peter Brandley:
if you want to improve your trading skill then i think demo trading is the best way to improve yourself. everybody can increase their knowledge and experience about forex trading by using demo trading.

Using demo trading is a big help for us in improving because of what we experience we enhance are ability and skill in trading.

Melle:
Dealing in Forex is the best improvement for ourselves, it makes us to become a better individual and to become mature. It help us to manage our money properly.

Maybe this means that one best way that forex brings to us, us individuals is by becoming mature by using our skills on how to manage our money properly or in the best way that we can.

diana yes:
Using demo trading is a big help for us in improving because of what we experience we enhance are ability and skill in trading.

Yes demo makes us or help us to improve our trading skills without risking our real money,it is good for newbies to try demo yet before or rather than going to actual trading right away.

gers:
Yes demo makes us or help us to improve our trading skills without risking our real money,it is good for newbies to try demo yet before or rather than going to actual trading right away.

You are are right Gers,its nice to have practices with are demo trading.

Of course, I want to improve myself. This is one of the reasons why I am here and learning more about Forex trading.

rrayne20009:
Agree.You must enter,manage,and exit a trade using sound logic.Try your best not to base your decision by using your emotions.

Definitely right that's why we need to control our emotions.

Yes I would definitely love to improve myself whenever I am losing my money in forex because losing is not good and I really wanna pursue my career here in forex

I want to improve trading I do efforts for it too . I continue my learning and trading practice. It is good way of improving by testing different trading methods on demo account.Demo sharpens our learning and recover many mistakes we do in trading.

Reason: