Code to download data

Is there any way to write a file automatically from History Center? Does a simple one already exist?

I am analyzing 26 ccy pairs on 3 different time frames and looking for a very simple way to automatically download the data. Currently, I go into History Center and manually click on each ccy pair and timeframe to export and save.

I've searched but have had no luck (I did find a video, but no actual code). I've also checked the pre-loaded code/scripts in MT4 but haven't found any.

Thanks.

apult:

Is there any way to write a file automatically from History Center? Does a simple one already exist?

I am analyzing 26 ccy pairs on 3 different time frames and looking for a very simple way to automatically download the data. Currently, I go into History Center and manually click on each ccy pair and timeframe to export and save.

I've searched but have had no luck (I did find a video, but no actual code). I've also checked the pre-loaded code/scripts in MT4 but haven't found any.

Thanks.

Read the data of the timeframe you want,  wait a little and you will get your Brokers data,  if you download from the History Centre you get Metaqquotes data.

RaptorUK:
Read the data of the timeframe you want,  wait a little and you will get your Brokers data,  if you download from the History Centre you get Metaqquotes data.

I have an account through a broker and use MT4 as the trading platform. Is that still Metaquotes data or is that broker data? I always assumed that any data in MT4, as long as you had a live account with a broker, was data from that broker.

In any case, still looking for an automatic way to download data.

apult:

I have an account through a broker and use MT4 as the trading platform. Is that still Metaquotes data or is that broker data? I always assumed that any data in MT4, as long as you had a live account with a broker, was data from that broker.

In any case, still looking for an automatic way to download data.

Data from the History Centre is from Metaquotes . . .

If you try to access data using something like iLow()  and it isn't in your History and your Broker has it then it will come from your Broker . . .  if you Broker doesn't have it and it's not in your history then you won't get it. 

Reason: