Trade Forex everyday by Timing ONLY

Trade plan for the period of 6 to 15 (GMT) only.

First of all mark the High & Low of 4 hour prior to 6 GMT (11.30 Indian Time). Place (at 6.01 GMT) your BUY order 5 pips above HIGH of that 4 Hr.,15 pips or Trailing StopLoss of 15 pips, place Stoploss at LOW of 4 Hr. Same time (at 6.01 GMT) place your SELL order 5 pips below LOW of that 4 Hr., 15 pips or Trailing StopLoss of 15 pips, place Stoploss at HIGH of 4 Hr. If Stoploss hit please enter again as per our trade plan, whenever price

Kindly back test ur strategy for the last 6-12 months to know how long u can last. thanks

today sell trade was in loss,,, now looking to buy.

Trade Forex everyday by Timing ONLY

Trade plan result for 18 & 19 Oct. 2012.

There are chances of hitting SL when currency move in a tight zone of 30 to 40 pips, see what happened on 18 Oct. 2012, that is exception. Chances of such condition is 1 in 15 days, as per my study. you observe whether it is true or not.

Files:

nutanrode:
Trade plan result for 18 & 19 Oct. 2012. There are chances of hitting SL when currency move in a tight zone of 30 to 40 pips, see what happened on 18 Oct. 2012, that is exception. Chances of such condition is 1 in 15 days, as per my study. you observe whether it is true or not.

Hi,

Have you a real backtest of this strategy, I would like to test it to see how it works

Reason: