Complete Forex Strategy- No More Guessing - page 2

In the image below if i understand we don't trade because the two channel are in uptrend right?

Which are the pais you trade with this system?

Thank you

Files:
usdjpy.gif  48 kb

You only trade the break of the channels, so you would go short at the break of the larger channel as soon as the pair broke past the bottom of the channel. And I use two timeframes to confirm trades, 1HR and 4 HR or 4HR and Daily.

Trade Confirmation

Here is a snapshot of a trade I just made. The Daily chart for the GBPUSD bounced down from the top of the channel with the 4HR chart breaking below the bottom of the channel, confirming bearish momentum.

Files:
1.gif  36 kb
2.gif  35 kb

So you study the higher TF and you see how is the movement of the price then if the price break the channel or shape a pattern how the bounce of the price in the limit channel you go in the lower TF for confirmation of the movement?

So if the trend line on the RSI is break you enter in trade?

It's Right?

ps The direction of the channel is not important? Only with the break of the large channel we see for the trade? If the price break the small channel?

Your exit is when?

Sorry for all this request but i'm very interest in this strategy.

it's simple and effective.

Thank you for sharing it^^

James the Giant:
So now that I put up hard evidence no one has any thing to argue about?

Yes i do. If you are using the 1Hr and 4Hr, the times of the trades trades in the statement do match this strategy . If you are using the Daily like you have shown, they deffinately do not match.

Therefore the conclusion is the statement is from somewhere else.

one school of thought is

2 matching indicators

or all TF with RSI , momentum etc

---

however, the market condition fit quite neatly our prominent contributors in this forum -- just looking for the popular thread and ignore the smoking chyme , those are for santa clause to tunnel through -- yeeew

i.e. we should able to take our basic lesson with our most popular indicators found in forex-tsd

Grasshopper you switch strategies like the weather..

After only watching this for a 24 hour period I can tell you now the OP would never have a chance a making 44 k with it. You could be waiting days for a breakout so the statement he has posted does not fit this strategy. Absoloute dreamer.

I use this strategy on smaller timeframes because I have designed it. You do not have to use it if it does not fit your style.

James the Giant:
Last year I have made 44K with a 10K account.
James the Giant:
So now that I put up hard evidence no one has any thing to argue about?

Your system is good but concerning your such as "evidence" so ... sorry ... how many well-known tsd members can confirm that it was your system traded by you (image on the post #8)?

Because this kind of evidence is not very valuable. Evidence of what? We are not lawyers

Very valuable thing is fresh results (it may be on demo but trading) where we can check about stop loss, why trade was opened and so on ...

If you really want to help to the members so please provide normal statement for them. Because I personaly do not know what to do with your evidence sorry: trades were opened about 8 months ago, and channels are redrawn, right? so .. how to check ...

I think this is a nice strategy but you have to explain it better and show us more examples of trades.

Thanks

Reason: