Complete Forex Strategy- No More Guessing - page 3

This indicator need more experience

I think this is simple but need more experience of trader and all so need more explanations about the indicators.

Thanks

In one post he says he uses 4h & daily, but only two posts later he's trading the short time frames... I'm guessing philt is right

You guys ignored the RSI confirmation at the lower part of the photo. He acts when both conditions are met to ensure high prob.

its been two years since this thread was active and im just getting back to it. Crazy thing is that it works perfectly. All the haters on here need to shutup and take note. jtg knows his stuff and if half of u guys would just pay attention instead of trying to discredit everything you would be more profitable than you already are. Price action is king you dont need alot of indicators. I use this strategy in conjunction with divergence which shows a reversal signal before its made. What more can u as for????

fastlife2:
Re: Complete Forex Strategy- No More Guessing its been two years since this thread was active and im just getting back to it. Crazy thing is that it works perfectly. All the haters on here need to shutup and take note. jtg knows his stuff and if half of u guys would just pay attention instead of trying to discredit everything you would be more profitable than you already are. Price action is king you dont need alot of indicators. I use this strategy in conjunction with divergence which shows a reversal signal before its made. What more can u as for????

Fastlife, could you please share your indies and tpl, i just got in to this thread, looks good.... any changes on the settings? 15 min trading?... thanks

fastlife2:
Re: Complete Forex Strategy- No More Guessing its been two years since this thread was active and im just getting back to it. Crazy thing is that it works perfectly. All the haters on here need to shutup and take note. jtg knows his stuff and if half of u guys would just pay attention instead of trying to discredit everything you would be more profitable than you already are. Price action is king you dont need alot of indicators. I use this strategy in conjunction with divergence which shows a reversal signal before its made. What more can u as for????

By definition PA does not use indicators at all

Or am I wrong?

Can this indicator be used to make an EA and can someone help do that please? mj_regression_channel.mq4

Reason: