It is possible for someone to create a broker ?? - page 2

I heard somewhere that you need about 50,000 dollars to start a retail broker, but off course that's like the lowest that you can get, its not easy to run and jump in to the competition with such amount.. but who knows nothings impossible now a days, some of our well known brokers might as well started with such amount but we can never tell :D

TIMEFX:
HI !

i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ??

thanks for interest !!

Anyone can be broker. But not everyone can finance it. It requires a huge amount of capital if you want to be a broker.

Carl09:
Anyone can be broker. But not everyone can finance it. It requires a huge amount of capital if you want to be a broker.

Yeah, i agree with you.. We need a huge amount of capital to create broker, like FBS, etc..

According to FINRA :

That broker or dealer shall not permit its net capital to be less than the greater of $250,000 or 2 percent of aggregate debit items computed in accordance with the Formula for Determination of Reserve Requirements for Brokers and Dealers

A document with all the requirements regarding net capital broker should oblige : NET CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BROKERS OR DEALERS

If you take a closer lokk at the sizes (I really would like to trade that lot sizes ) time and closing prices those are all a few seconds long 1 pip scalping orders (even can guess which broker demo account is used for that)

Maxwell10:
Hey TIMEX this a bloody great EA mate 2000 to 2,000,000 *)

TIMEFX:
HI !

i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ??

thanks for interest !!

It is possible for an ordinary people to be a broker but it will be needing a lot of capital for this. It would be a big role for this person to do all the required things in setting up a business..It wouldn't be that easy as you think.

Awe

TIMEFX:
because my friend create a very good EA but he didin't find a broker for real trading !

Hey TIMEX this a bloody great EA mate 2000 to 2,000,000 *)

TIMEFX:
because my friend create a very good EA but he didin't find a broker for real trading !

I can see this?

TIMEFX:
HI !

thanks for interest !!

If anyone have huge capital then he/she can start forex broker business. But usually many partner invest money to create a broker. It is obviously a good business. Now you will see new brokers are growing like mushrooms. So we traders have to be careful of scam broker.

Hi..

I believe i have perfect solution for you and others who wanted to have own brokerage company to provide multiple instruments but without involving BIG capital.

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself. First of all, my name is Andrius and I am Business Development Manager for X Direct Markets (xdmarkets.com).

XD Markets establish and incorporated on November year 2012 in Republic of Lithuania, a member of European Union and Eurozone

Licensed and Regulated by Ministry of Economic of Republic of Lithuania under license number : Nr.303086977 as foreign exchange and metals platform provider.

XD Markets owned and founded by a group of industry experts on financial markets and professional staff with full of expertise on trading and platform.

XD Markets offers and provide a wide range of products, aimed at both private and institutional partner and investors. Through the powerful and web-based trading platform, you are able to trade over thousand instruments in the Spot Forex market, alongside indices, gold, silver, oil, CFD, commodities and ETF CFD.

Our Mission

Our primary mission is to create more and more people become a forex broker with our white label program. Here is the main reason why we are better and worth it to join. XD Markets Ltd’s White Label service is a cost-effective and efficient solution for private company and financial institutions wishing to offer FX electronic trading services to their clients. It provides the partner with an easy access to a high-margin business. Our White Label solution allows the Partner to offer multiple trading systems (xStation, xBinary, xMobile, xTab, xStore and xSocial) as an integrated and comprehensive trading solution which satisfies all trading requirements of the client.

Main benefit you as our White Label Partner and why partner with us better than others.

• Use your own logo and website

• Unique profit sharing ratio.

• A and B Book management

• Easy back office management

• Very low startup cost. Guarantee.

• High demand platform. No download required

• All-in-one. Terminal, mobile and social trading in 1 platform.

• Full access of web based xStation manager

• Full training by our dedicated manager.

And the best among the best is no cost charged to begin.

$0 Setup Fee

Contact us today to discuss more about your opportunities.

Andrius xBusiness Manager

X Direct Markets

Reason: