Coding required for my scalping Martingale system - page 2

I just finished for make your trade system. So please check it, if there is wrong please tell me.

hedge_buy-sell_v1.0.ex4

Files:

Ea

Ampunfx:
I just finished for make your trade system. So please check it, if there is wrong please tell me. hedge_buy-sell_v1.0.ex4

Thanks my friend.I will put it on trial when the market opens on monday.Will let you know then.

Ok. I hope it's can be work like you want...

Ampunfx:
Ok. I hope it's can be work like you want...

Cant enable the ex4 version ampun.would you pls care to send the MQ4 version.I always have problems with ex4.thanks a lot

I have a successful low risk Martingale which will never blow your account.I request anyone who has software knowledge to code this for me and everyone in this forum who is interested.

This isn't what you probably want to hear but it isn't possible to create a Martingale that doesn't blow the account. Any adding strategy increases the odds of ruin to such an extent that it is always a matter of when, not if. Besides, the markets display fat tailed distributions which indicate that the chance of trend continuation is higher than what is indicated by the normal distribution statistics often cited when using standard deviation. Be careful guys!

pipscooper:
This isn't what you probably want to hear but it isn't possible to create a Martingale that doesn't blow the account. Any adding strategy increases the odds of ruin to such an extent that it is always a matter of when, not if. Besides, the markets display fat tailed distributions which indicate that the chance of trend continuation is higher than what is indicated by the normal distribution statistics often cited when using standard deviation. Be careful guys!

hi,

Thanks for the reply.I agree with you.But what about volatility before news.This is a martingale which performs in trending market. I think there are short term trends resulting from speculation about the anticipated direction before every major news which is reversed immediately after the news release (buy the rumour,sell the fact).if one is to trade only the currency which expects a major news break the particular day and exit just before the news, i think one can trade profitably for longer periods .once you can break-even,withdraw the profits and it will be fun playing with the house money.what do you think?

hi roney,

How is going with your scalping Martingale? Still working ? how about flats ? thanks   

Reason: