Anyone trade the news? - page 2

I trade major news using pending orders. I don't place an order prior to news no matter how much a strong trend is. I only use pending orders only 5 minutes before news release.

We all are trading news. Telling that we do not pay attention to what we hear about finance and similar and that we do not try to use what we heard in trading would be a illusion. Nobody can ignore the news in this world and we better start thinking that we all are a news traders

techmac:
We all are trading news. Telling that we do not pay attention to what we hear about finance and similar and that we do not try to use what we heard in trading would be a illusion. Nobody can ignore the news in this world and we better start thinking that we all are a news traders

You are write in some sense that no matter what trader you are you have to follow news events to either make profit or save yourself from a big loss.

newbie here , but I have a question does anyone here trade the news by Forex options?

maybe kind of chance to gamble the volatility ?

julio zhu:
newbie here , but I have a question does anyone here trade the news by Forex options? maybe kind of chance to gamble the volatility ?

Yeah, pure gamble mate

Thanks to HFT it is a game that only gamblers are prepared to play. Only HFT are making money on news

Isn't it a bit risky to keep 3 positions opened for 3 days and to open new positions in the mean time?

I would gladly trade "Good News" for "Bad News" or "No News @ All"

"mean time" is scary...while "meantime" is not..

nbtrading:
Isn't it a bit risky to keep 3 positions opened for 3 days and to open new positions in the mean time?

Pava:
"mean time" is scary...while "meantime" is not..

Exactly :):)

Reason: