Metatrader known bugs ... - page 52

This could go to jokes thread :

What do you think the answer will be?

Files:
joke.gif  11 kb

checkin:
This could go to jokes thread :

What do you think the answer will be?

"Report it to the Black Hole", obviously.

Ovo:

That would have some purpose. But reporting to metaquotes has no purpose at all

Ovo:

As you told : no reaction or answer at all. Metaquotes usual problem solving procedure : do nothing

checkin:
As you told : no reaction or answer at all. Metaquotes usual problem solving procedure : do nothing

They did what they wanted : a complete chaos. I really wonder what kind of trading platform provider make backtesting worthless? And why?

techmac:
They did what they wanted : a complete chaos. I really wonder what kind of trading platform provider make backtesting worthless? And why?

For money? They are doig what they are asked to do (from one side - asked from brokers) and they are adding moronic stuff (like magazines sales) on the other side and in the middle there is little left now

checkin:
For money? They are doig what they are asked to do (from one side - asked from brokers) and they are adding moronic stuff (like magazines sales) on the other side and in the middle there is little left now

They are messing things up.... (like me )

I got this.... a blank PlatForm when starting.....

This is Worse.... wrong price?????

As if it was times 10 (x10)

Files:
blank.jpg  62 kb
gbpaud_x.jpg  47 kb

12BPRO:
They are messing things up.... (like me )

I got this.... a blank PlatForm when starting.....

This is Worse.... wrong price?????

As if it was times 10 (x10)

That one I haven't seen yet :):)

You must delete the GBPAUD hst file manually or else you are going to have that thing there all the time

mladen:
That one I haven't seen yet :):) You must delete the GBPAUD hst file manually or else you are going to have that thing there all the time

Whooops, somebody at the metaquotes mixed up the zeroes

Probably in a same class as an order opened on a wrong account (when they accused brokers for that)

Reason: