4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 31

Sbt Erturan:
hi,

Can you add arrow. is it possible.

4 time frame classical momentum.mq4

thanks

Sbt Erturan

With 4 time frames, the alignment does not go like it usually goes when same time frames are used. Please read post #323 for explanation (that also can help in how 4 time frame indicators should be used - the classical "signal on close bar" does not exist in 4 time frame indicators)

how about a momentum dashboard, is it possible, i think it could serve the purpose for me

mladen:
Sbt Erturan With 4 time frames, the alignment does not go like it usually goes when same time frames are used. Please read post #323 for explanation (that also can help in how 4 time frame indicators should be used - the classical "signal on close bar" does not exist in 4 time frame indicators)
Files:
eurusdm15_1.png  77 kb

drunkpips:
how about a momentum dashboard, is it possible, i think it could serve the purpose for me

Try using velocity. They are basically the same except that velocity is much smoother and you will have much less false signals

can you link me to a good velocity, i dont have any

mladen:
Try using velocity. They are basically the same except that velocity is much smoother and you will have much less false signals

drunkpips:
can you link me to a good velocity, i dont have any

Here is one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430/page4

how do i apply it to the mt4 dashboard

drunkpips:
how do i apply it to the mt4 dashboard

Try using it instead of "HMA_Russian_Color". All you need is one parameter : the length (and set the mode to 0)

mladen:
Sbt Erturan With 4 time frames, the alignment does not go like it usually goes when same time frames are used. Please read post #323 for explanation (that also can help in how 4 time frame indicators should be used - the classical "signal on close bar" does not exist in 4 time frame indicators)

Hİ mladen

the percentage is showing zero when i turn off calculate other indicator like rsi and ma.

hope am doing the right thing

Hello everybody , i would like to know if it possible to make a 4 time frame indicator of a Zig Zag?

Thank you.

Pierre63

Files:
zigzag.mq4  7 kb
Reason: