Please help me - EA for easy breakout system

Hallo everybody traders,

first excusë my english, but it is a little.

Please I need help with programing EA for MT4. It is simple breakout system. Every new day only 2 orders. One buy and one sell.

Buy stop order = 20 pips(or else) from open price every new day, TP and SL 20 pips (or else) from buy stop order.

Sell stop order = 20 pips(or else) from open price every new day, TP and SL 20 pips (or else) from sell stop order.

Every opened and unopened trades close to the end of the day.

That is all..

Thank you very, very much traders.

John

He Grzesiek!!!

Thank you very much for your help, you're good. How long does it take such a creation of the program? And how are you?

Cheers John

honzik796:
He Grzesiek!!!

Thank you very much for your help, you're good. How long does it take such a creation of the program? And how are you?

Cheers John

[lang=pl]Oh thanks I'm fine and you ?

Now I'm very busy tommorow i can make it for you tommorow.

But as i said i need information what about sunday 11-12 p.m. traiding.

Should it working also , or only monday-friday 10 p.m. or only monday-thursday?

Cheers,

grzesiek

[/lang]

honzik796:
Hallo everybody traders,

first excusë my english, but it is a little.

Please I need help with programing EA for MT4. It is simple breakout system. Every new day only 2 orders. One buy and one sell.

Buy stop order = 20 pips(or else) from open price every new day, TP and SL 20 pips (or else) from buy stop order.

Sell stop order = 20 pips(or else) from open price every new day, TP and SL 20 pips (or else) from sell stop order.

Every opened and unopened trades close to the end of the day.

That is all..

Thank you very, very much traders.

John

[lang=pl]Hi John,

I will make it for you One question what about sunday and friday?

Cheers

Grzesiek[/lang]

Have a nice day Grzesiek,

I'm quite well, thank you. Please, Sunday do not trade, only Monday to Friday (10: 00 pm) ... a total of 5 days. While testing this strategy on a demo account, always in time 0: 00 in the time of the opening day of the segment setting instructions, evolving from the opening prices of the day. EA just help me test this strategy and enter instructions automatically, because I'm not always on their feet by midnight. Once again, thank you my friend trader. I appreciate very much. If I could somehow, however, I'm here for you with compliments and wishes a nice day from Czech Republic.

Cheers John

to Greg

Hi Greg,

how are you? I am writing you here on the forum, because I can't send a private message to your profile. How is the creation of EA? I sent here on the forum for additional information about this strategy.

Sincerely, John