Market Manipulation - page 2

newdigital:
You are replying on many thread with high-frequency posting on the questions you were never asked on those threads before, with Forex Axiomes/Tips. Without any possibility for discussion and so on (you are not coming back to your posts to see who replied to you).

It is internet fooding (search google for Wikipédiato : Flood (Internet), and Internet Relay Chat flood to understand what I mean).

Please, create your own thread and post all your thinkings/opinions inside your one thread.

Just a suggestion.

yes you are very correct on that, usally i check my subscription or my email for repllied as same as other furom but i did not see it, maybe my settings not activated by the way im just new on this forum and still have to check all the do and dont's so apology.

aud4xtrader:
Ok, its Tuesday 04/11/2011 and I am looking at the chart for GBP/USD, The attached imgage shows a very clear downward trend, then along comes this large pricing spike the covers HIGH and LOW range. I see this spiking often and question if this is stoploss

hunting or just normal market movement.....I would dare say a huge amount of traders would have had their positions cleaned out

by such a spike, your honest thoughts please.

As per my knowledge this extra ordinary price change is not any thing like price manipulation by the forex broker. Its like a news as well as price manipulation by the big guns of this Forex trading world, who are always minting money, whether its bears or bulls leading the market.

Broker Tweaking

Not any place this seemed to fit.

I have 2 EAs that are simply GANGBUSTERS...on Demo. Lots of trades with high profits. However, when I transfer them to my Live VPS account, they trigger nothing!

Is it possible the broker is behind their non-action like turning signal level down or something? Ex-broadcast engr here and was wondering if a new broker was in order.

Thanks

Exposing How China "Cheats On Trade" In The Aluminum Industry

Since entering the Presidential race last year, Trump has made international trade a cornerstone of his campaign and has promised to go after countries like China that "cheat on trade".  In fact, the Trump website promises that "day one" his administration will take steps to "designate China as a currency manipulator” and crack down on "illegal export subsidies [that] intentionally distorts international trade."

On day one of the Trump administration the U.S. Treasury Department will designate China as a currency manipulator. This will begin a process that imposes appropriate countervailing duties on artificially cheap Chinese products, defends U.S. manufacturers and workers, and revitalizes job growth in America. We must stand up to China’s blackmail and reject corporate America’s manipulation of our politicians. The U.S. Treasury’s designation of China as a currency manipulator will force China to the negotiating table and open the door to a fair – and far better – trading relationship.

China’s illegal export subsidies intentionally distorts international trade and damages other countries’ exports by giving Chinese companies an unfair advantage. From textile and steel mills in the Carolinas to the Gulf Coast’s shrimp and fish industries to the Midwest manufacturing belt and California’s agribusiness, China’s disregard for WTO rules hurt every corner of America.

As we've noted in the past, the aluminum industry provides a textbook example of how China "cheats on trade" and the corresponding impact on U.S. companies.  In fact, the Wall Street Journal recently took a look into the production and trading activities of one Chinese aluminum producer, China Zhongwang Holdings Ltd., that seemingly "cheats" in many of the ways Trump enumerates above.  

As background, China is the biggest producers of aluminum in the world with production fueled by access to inexpensive electricity and tax breaks from the government.  As local demand plummeted in the wake of the "great recession," much of China's aluminum production has found it's way to the U.S....though often not through direct, or technically legal, channels. 

The dumping of cheap aluminum on the U.S. market has decimated domestic production with only five aluminum smelters left in the U.S. down from 23 in 2000.  In fact, Alcoa, the largest American aluminum maker, recently announced plans to spinoff its aluminum production assets in order to isolate its more profitable parts-making units.  Alcoa CEO, Klaus Kleinfeld, attributed the move to illegitimate Chinese exports that were “the major driver” of lower aluminum prices.

read more

Reason: