Trend Quality indicator(s) - page 8

PascalD:
Any result on that?

Brainstorming did not give usable results. In cases like that I prefer not to post anything. Sorry

nbtrading:
Can this be updated with newest set to of averages?

nbtrading

Here is a version with newest set of averages : trend_quality_q1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating_2_2.ex4

mladen:

nbtrading

Here is a version with newest set of averages : trend_quality_q1_directional_indicator_-_averages_floating_2_2.ex4

Thank you

mladen:
Brainstorming did not give usable results. In cases like that I prefer not to post anything. Sorry

OK. Thanks anyway

Dear Mladen
I try to find the suitable thread to post this post, I hope in correct one.

Would you please check the given indicator from point of  view repainting or recalculating as well as on which base it is made on.

Regards

PS:

It looks like XO indicator !!! 

talaate:

Dear Mladen
I try to find the suitable thread to post this post, I hope in correct one.

Would you please check the given indicator from point of  view repainting or recalculating as well as on which base it is made on.

Regards

PS:

It looks like XO indicator !!! 

Talaat E

It does not repaint

As of what is it based on : the closest "relative" would be the old step ma indicator

mladen:

Talaat E

It does not repaint

As of what is it based on : the closest "relative" would be the old step ma indicator

Thanks Mladen

Newest version of trend quality Q1 (newest set of averages) - the version with floating levels

mladen:

Newest version of trend quality Q1 (newest set of averages) - the version with floating levels

This is what you call it: kind of ingenuity

Thanks Mladen

mladen :

La versión Más Reciente de Calidad Q1 tendencia f (El Más Reciente Conjunto de Promedios) - La versión con Niveles flotantes

Por favor, copio file into mt4 folder, restart systeme, but it don´t appear in the list mt4 indicators, why?
Reason: