Channel Trader - page 2

TepeFinans:
Channel Trader1a Ea Statement

Any updated statements on this EA?

Just Curious.

TepeFinans:
ATR Partival Close EA

Hi MrTools

In the part you use at the Channel Trader Ea is there an "ea" that we can use for the manuel operations ?

Hi TepeFinans,

Can't remember seeing one, have seen partial close ea's but not with Atr.

thorcmt:
Any updated statements on this EA? Just Curious.

Don't have statement but have added gbpjpy to the mix and it is doing very well, also updated the Ea somewhat main thing i did was change the other atr narmalize v1 and using this atr normalize now.

Files:

thorcmt:
Any updated statements on this EA? Just Curious.

I publish this statement regularly until this Friday.

TepeFinans:
ATR Partival Close EA

Hi MrTools

In the part you use at the Channel Trader Ea is there an "ea" that we can use for the manuel operations ?

hi mladen

Could you write the part which is only seen in the picture as an ea that we can use use on the manuel operations?

Channel trader 1-b

detail statement

Hi MrTools,

i'am trying to use CT1b with fxcm standard live account and it cannot open orders cos of "invalid stop" error. MM is on and ECN is off.

Any idea?

Thx

Flytox:
Hi MrTools,

i'am trying to use CT1b with fxcm standard live account and it cannot open orders cos of "invalid stop" error. MM is on and ECN is off.

Any idea?

Thx

Hi Flytox,

Think Fxcm is an ecn broker so you need ecn on.

Thanks MrTools,

don't know what's happening here, but neither PS v1.73 nor TC 1b do open trades since 2 days. No problem with PS 1.59.

Flytox:
Thanks MrTools, don't know what's happening here, but neither PS v1.73 nor TC 1b do open trades since 2 days. No problem with PS 1.59.

Are you getting any error reports from the expert or journal section of the terminal?

Reason: