Channel Trader - page 3

1b

Hello,any 1 can tell me what im doing wrong?

Files:
1b_eurusd.gif  79 kb

kalina1977:
Hello,any 1 can tell me what im doing wrong?

Hi Kalina1977

Thanks,

I have only forward tested using TepeFinans version, the default settings but will investigate it more, think the statements posted were all fwd testing statements except for the first version i posted, did some back testing to see if it worked.

mrtools:
Are you getting any error reports from the expert or journal section of the terminal?

Not at all.

May be the market is too crazy these days. I'll wait till next week to see if they works.

Hi MrTools,

what've seen so far, reading the log file is that CT 1b is constantly removed and reloaded with indies every 2hours or so by system, CT is attached to 2charts on M1 on the FXCM VPS. This doesn' happen to Tickscalper v3 and PS v1.59. PS v1.73 didn't open any trade till now.

Any idea?

Edit:CT1b opens a sell at last.

I've got this one: order #147000839 sell 1.10 EURAUDeur closing at 0.0000 failed [Off quotes].

Is it trying to close with no price ?

On AUDUSD ihave lot of rows of "trading not allowed" and "trading allowed again".

Flytox:
Hi MrTools,

what've seen so far, reading the log file is that CT 1b is constantly removed and reloaded with indies every 2hours or so by system, CT is attached to 2charts on M1 on the FXCM VPS. This doesn' happen to Tickscalper v3 and PS v1.59. PS v1.73 didn't open any trade till now.

Any idea?

Edit:CT1b opens a sell at last.

I've got this one: order #147000839 sell 1.10 EURAUDeur closing at 0.0000 failed [Off quotes].

Is it trying to close with no price ?

On AUDUSD ihave lot of rows of "trading not allowed" and "trading allowed again".

Could you tell me your settings please?

Hi MrTools,

my settings are those posted with the version 1b plus ecn true as you told me (i didn't know fxcm was ecn since there is no comissions).

Reason: