Trading Using Price Action - page 3

So is an HMA just a trendline or it an actual study that you add to your chart?

xx3xxx:
few D1 video there with that author OzTrader's Channel - YouTube

Cool link, thanks.

Here's a really good article from good ole' Nial Fuller: Over-trading in Forex and How to Stop It Now | Learn To Trade

---- ooop , hit [SAVE] twice ---

Thanks, I liked that link a lot too. Your post below was a little hard to understand

xx3xxx:
GOOD URL WEB L I N K

in workplace, we always can't believe someone who could be that stupid

in forex, some european trade early morning, and some european trade late evening

actually, I prefer USA hours only

as somehow, I always able to make a loss trade during european early hours

I did look into that too, my answer is ---- time -compression (each candle are not progressive but jumping around in nature) , therefore you have to list our the trade transaction that you have , what time zone that you made your entry or exit -- sometime, just every little thing you find about yourself, and the trades that you are in -- you could be a better trader

some people also have the illusion to use Twitter to trade, then they will learn how to trade

it is true only if the market swing horizontally

but better that you learn from others people, trading strategy from twitter; when you ask them 10 times, sometimes, those floor traders will teach you a thing or two

of course, you can't sound like an idiot in twitter, e.g. you don't even know today R and S level -- most day, R and S become dominant (summer 2011) when market do not have Much NEWS

and if you are very smart, and if you build a plug-in to twitter key word e.g. keyword example like -- european central bank chief, greece etc

then give you a BEEP everytime, that you see those word -- actually, you could build a robot to Trade EA for you

imagine, do all people use Bloomberg terminal

NOT necessary , bloomberg news is taken seriously by robotic tradings

robotic trading is not EA -- as most EA assume 24 x 5.5 continuous trade --- that is certainly wrong approach -- furthermore, we could look into some indicator, there could be wrong approach or formulae inside it too -- a famous system or famous indicator is not a good indicator for you-- if you don't even know this is an R / S , momentum or prediction indicator, do they go back to 100 or 1000 bars to make their prediction, so learning trading is so much fun, better than reading textbook on basic terminology -- I do doubt people can get more than terminologies by reading about others' tradings

the link -- as above was >> Over-trading in Forex and How to Stop It Now | Learn To Trade

another make me LOL, people come here to download indicator and watch screen capture

nothing wrong with that

but obviously fews cannot answer a simple question : which SYSTEM or INDICATOR that you will use this week to trade -- that one let me smirk

in many ways, I might sound belittle everyone else , however, each person got their IQ and trading skill that we must respect

and after trading practice for so many years, I guess, I could say that, only the most brightest could adjust or tune their indicator

and only traders that know how to discipline and follow fixed set of rule could make some winning in forex

the other are just embezzle by the Sweepieness of the charts and they dunno why -- just like china stock --- not because china business doing better and better, on the contrary , most china people are stupid and dunno what stock market in their country is about , so they keep on buying , no matter what; suprisingly, this is the BEST ANSWER that I get from a seminar in university where standford, paris researchers come to our school to talk about INVESTING and TECHNICAL analysis -- what is the lastest in research effort into Global investment

that is also the point that I change my research strategy, in the past, I aim for accurate predication and got some good progress, now I heading toward strategy and how well that we stick to our own guideline (set by ourselves) during trading -- i.e. disciplined -- does it make good consistent winning (simple as that -- and I will switch system every 2 weeks to test this assumption / myth in forex technical tradings skill)

GOOD URL WEB L I N K --- in my humble-er 2 cents opinion

people keep on scratching their head why FOREX does not work for them

the answer is in the web link -- i.e. we either stick to our established test method / trading strategy

or we should really pay for the ELITE SECTION (i like the word -- ELITE, as it suppose to be read by elite) , try various EA over there, and see which ones work for you

there is NO OTHER WAYS to trade forex -- as analysis, the analyst won't tell you , on-demand impulse entry / exit is not what analyst used to trade , themselves, and most analysis is not trading floor strategy anyway, those are basics, that we must know in our class101 -- can't be any practical use except EXIT during real life practices

in workplace, we always can't believe someone who could be that stupid

in forex, some european trade early morning, and some european trade late evening

actually, I prefer USA hours only

as somehow, I always able to make a loss trade during european early hours

I did look into that too, my answer is ---- time -compression (each candle are not progressive but jumping around in nature) , therefore you have to list our the trade transaction that you have , what time zone that you made your entry or exit -- sometime, just every little thing you find about yourself, and the trades that you are in -- you could be a better trader

some people also have the illusion to use Twitter to trade, then they will learn how to trade

it is true only if the market swing horizontally

but better that you learn from others people, trading strategy from twitter; when you ask them 10 times, sometimes, those floor traders will teach you a thing or two

of course, you can't sound like an idiot in twitter, e.g. you don't even know today R and S level -- most day, R and S become dominant (summer 2011) when market do not have Much NEWS

and if you are very smart, and if you build a plug-in to twitter key word e.g. keyword example like -- european central bank chief, greece etc

then give you a BEEP everytime, that you see those word -- actually, you could build a robot to Trade EA for you

imagine, do all people use Bloomberg terminal

NOT necessary , bloomberg news is taken seriously by robotic tradings

robotic trading is not EA -- as most EA assume 24 x 5.5 continuous trade --- that is certainly wrong approach -- furthermore, we could look into some indicator, there could be wrong approach or formulae inside it too -- a famous system or famous indicator is not a good indicator for you-- if you don't even know this is an R / S , momentum or prediction indicator, do they go back to 100 or 1000 bars to make their prediction, so learning trading is so much fun, better than reading textbook on basic terminology -- I do doubt people can get more than terminologies by reading about others' tradings

the link -- as above was >> Over-trading in Forex and How to Stop It Now | Learn To Trade

another make me LOL, people come here to download indicator and watch screen capture

nothing wrong with that

but obviously fews cannot answer a simple question : which SYSTEM or INDICATOR that you will use this week to trade -- that one let me smirk

in many ways, I might sound belittle everyone else , however, each person got their IQ andtrading skill that we must respect

and after trading practice for so many years, I guess, I could say that, only the most brightest could adjust or tune their indicator

and only traders that know how to discipline and follow fixed set of rule could make some winning in forex

the other are just embezzle by the Sweepieness of the charts and they dunno why -- just like china stock --- not because china business doing better and better, on the contrary , most china people are stupid and dunno what stock market in their country is about , so they keep on buying , no matter what; suprisingly, this is the BEST ANSWER that I get from a seminar in university where standford, paris researchers come to our school to talk about INVESTING and TECHNICAL analysis -- what is the lastest in research effort into Global investment

that is also the point that I change my research strategy, in the past, I aim for accurate predication and got some good progress, now I heading toward strategy and how well that we stick to our own guideline (set by ourselves) during trading -- i.e. disciplined -- does it make good consistent winning (simple as that -- and I will switch system every 2 weeks to test this assumption / myth in forex technical tradings skill)

now , I am waiting for last week's friday to see how my forex skill go - -to vain or to gain

---------------

--------------

Hey everyone, what's happened to this thread??!!!! Let's get talking about price action trading again!!

What does everyone think of the recent again in the markets? There have been some good price action signals recently, I made some solid money on the pin bar in the AUDUSD from October 26th. Anyone else catch that one?

seantrade:
Hey everyone, what's happened to this thread??!!!! Let's get talking about price action trading again!! What does everyone think of the recent again in the markets? There have been some good price action signals recently, I made some solid money on the pin bar in the AUDUSD from October 26th. Anyone else catch that one?

Here's the setup I was talking about. Note the yellow arrow showing the pin bar, I made a very quick 200+ pips on this, just trading price action with the trend, very obvious for me. I only take daily trades like this and sometimes I don't trade for a week at a time. It's not problem when your accuracy rate is so high..

Files:
f1.jpg  27 kb
Reason: