GodBot EA

Hello,

This EA looks very promising in Backtests, and is new released from: Erich Pribitzer, Date: (2011.05.20 10:29) would be great to forward test the EA.

GodBot is using Bollinger Bands together with DEMA, Moving Average and Candlesticks. It’s a modification of AM2’s EA. Best results on EURUSD timeframe M5.

Settings are optimized for EURUSD M5, but if you get better results, please post your settings. Feel free to post settings for other currencies.

Have Fun!!

Attached Libraries and the EA

Best regards

Files:
godbot.zip  46 kb

Thanks for the bot. I'll give it a spin and see how it does. One thing that has to be improved is the DD. I'd like to see it below 20%, if possible.

Rob

I just ran a quick backtest from 2010 to current. Godbot pulled down around 122%, which equates to around 90%/yr. Draw down isn't bad at 24%, but I'd like to see it around 20%, or lower.

Files:
godbot2.jpg  105 kb
godbot_1.jpg  131 kb

anybody live with it `?

i wanna do it with 2k

Why I cannot get it to trade on IBFX?

it has prefix in eurusd ( eurusdxm ) something like that

try here hotforex

will not compile

I am getting an error BA_INIT_Bars Variable not defined. I tried every version of GodBot and they all do the same thing.

Copy files from the include sub-folder of that zip file (the BasicH.mqh, OrderLibE.mqh and OrderLibH.mqh files) to metatradeer\experts\include sub-folder and everything is going to be OK

gator-trader:
I am getting an error BA_INIT_Bars Variable not defined. I tried every version of GodBot and they all do the same thing.

NEW error

Now that error went away and now I get

Function "nPeriod" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Function "IsTimeframeEnabled" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

I get error messages

When I try and compile the program I get errors.

Is anyone still running this?

Function "IsTimeframeEnabled" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

alpine4133:
When I try and compile the program I get errors.

Is anyone still running this?

Hi Alpine4133,

Those are not errors they are just warnings from the include files and shouldn't stop the Ea from trading.

Reason: