Economic Calendar EA - page 4

I am discussing it here because you gave few good ideas about how to improve our forex news calendar.

But let's separate 2 things:

1. what the human being must do for hour, every day for estimation, forecasting of this pips range and so on? Because as you understand this human being is me.

2. what should be coded once and will work for many months without changing the code. Let's say you are having coding machine: input - logic - output.

Let's separate your few ideas onto those 2 items.

Because ideas are good.

newdigital:
I am discussing it here because you gave few good ideas about how to improve our forex news calendar.

But let's separate 2 things:

1. what the human being must do for hour, every day for estimation, forecasting of this pips range and so on? Because as you understandthis human being is me.

2. what should be coded once and will work for many months without changing the code.Let's say you are having coding machine: input - logic - output.

Let's separate your few ideas onto those 2 items.

Because ideas are good.

Thank you very much newdigital ..

I am realy shy AND ASHAMED ..because,

1.NOBODY HELP YOU IN THE "HUMAN BEING DUTIES"..MAYBE IT IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU..

2.I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT CODING..!!

I WISH THAT WE CAN TEST THE NEW INDICATOR SOON..

THANK YOU

Hi Newdigital

if you please,may i ask IF THERE ARE HOPES TO CREAT THE NEW NEWS INDICATOR THAT YOU SUGGEST ABOVE?

Like i said befor:I KNOW THAT U R REAL BUSY PERSON,and YOU HAVE ALOT TO DO..SO,COULD YOU PLEASE INVITE EVERYBODY TO SHARE YOU IN YOUR IDEAS ABOUT THE NEW NEWS INDICATOR??

I hope that YOU AND/OR OTHERS HAVE WILLING TO GIVE HAND IN IT..

Thank you in advance

Your ideas about improving our forex calendar and our forex news indicator are very good. I am only thinking about how to do it.

newdigital:
Your ideas about improving our forex calendar and our forex news indicator are very good. I am only thinking about how to do it.

Hi newdigital

it is just reminder ..may i ask you if you got any new news about your indicator?

thank you

ahmedazizelias:
Hi newdigital

it is just reminder ..may i ask you if you got any new news about your indicator?

thank you

hi

Is there any progress?

roets,

although i am not a programmer, i think what you wanted to place to your ea is 'max orders' (maxorders=1)

i am not sure where, but i have seen this to an ea in settings. i ll try to find and post so for you to copy..

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

News Trader EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.25 15:53

News EA Template Without DLL From 2 Sources - expert for MetaTrader 4

This is a continuation of the source code elaboration “The template of Expert Advisor for working with news”. The functions included in this template use two news sources - Investing.com and Dailyfx.com. The template doesn’t use DLL.

The Advisor can distinguish between weak, medium, and strong news, as well as apart for Non-farm Payrolls. There is the parameter of a time indentation for each news type, at a time when the script will give a signal about upcoming or past news.

Using this template, you can also invert its work, and then the Advisor will work either only on the newlines or directly before the release of Non-farm Payrolls. If at one point there is a lot of news, then the Advisor takes into account the strongest.

This version of the template provides a concrete example of how you can use it in your trading. This template already has a simple trading function ManageTrade (), which you can change and realize your desires. The logic of working in the template is simple - taking into account the settings, it checks the presence of news, if there is news then the trading is stopped within the time specified in the settings.

Reason: