AMAZING! Very profitable EA - 5MATF

Hello everybody,

I open this topic to share an very profitable EA. I found in a

japanese forum and did not understand very wellr, im "newbie" in expert advisor yet.

I put this EA in my account but it simply did not send order

you know why?

let's talk, let's try some fixes in this expert advisor...

5matf.mq4

strategytester.htm

Files:

Interesting

Hello ssshhhh,

I found the source code elsewhere, it seems that all Google entries are identical. I presume it runs on a M15 chart and uses H1 & H4 for confirmations of the trend. Let me know if you use other than default settings

Cheers

How do you know it is profitable if you have not tried it?

James the Giant:
How do you know it is profitable if you have not tried it?

Do you know the option StrategyTester?

5MaTF v1

I looked at it quickly and it is not set up for an ECN as I use FXCM. I added a Magic Number, and renamed some variables to make the settings more understandable. I also set the TP and SL on the ordersend function to 0 and added a subsequent OrderModify to set them. There is no error checking so it is very possible that there will be 130 errors, "Cannot set TP or SL". If you do not want to set SL,TP then set them to zero.

I am testing on the M15 period. It looks like the EA evaluates the Buy/Sell conditions on each Tick. It probably should be only on each bar.

Files:
5matf_v1.mq4  11 kb

ssshhhh:
Do you know the option StrategyTester?

Perhaps if you were more knowledgeable on expert advisors, you would know that it takes more than strategy testing an EA before claiming it is profitable.

ssshhhh:
Hello everybody,

I open this topic to share an very profitable EA. I found in a

japanese forum and did not understand very wellr, im "newbie" in expert advisor yet.

I put this EA in my account but it simply did not send order

you know why?

let's talk, let's try some fixes in this expert advisor...

5matf.mq4

strategytester.htm

Added auto 5 digit detection code and ecn broker true or false

First Results

I started it on EURUSD M15 and on its first trade, which is still open, it has made nearly 80 pips!!

version b has two small changes to improve effeciency.

Files:
5matf_v1b.mq4  12 kb

Tzuman:
I started it on EURUSD M15 and on its first trade, which is still open, it has made nearly 80 pips!! version b has two small changes to improve effeciency.

Good job Tzuman! Are you u using the default settings for v1b (TP, SL, etc)?

James the Giant:
Perhaps if you were more knowledgeable on expert advisors, you would know that it takes more than strategy testing an EA before claiming it is profitable.

ok man, as I said, I am newbie, I'm learning.

AMAZING! PROBABLY a very profitable EA

Reason: