Yes, it will help. Some kind of alert on changing the colors on the chart.
But to say the true - I did not expect to use it directly for trading. Just to monitor the situation on the market for example.
If working so well why not trade with it?
The other 200 pips for today:
There is alert on ht dsema indicator but it is necessary to monitor the trades anyway.
your kicking ass with this system
what setup are you using or do you have them all combined you posted multiple screenshots
im working on adding a text alert for those of you that have cells and would like to not be glued to the pc
Indicators and templates are on the first post of this thread.
I am using exact those indicators with template on M5.
next 60 pips for this day (by 2 trades).
I did not have time to open and monitor more trades for today so I opened 2 only.
Closed in profit for both.
70% in about a week that is very impressive
This system is having positive moments and negative moments.
What is bad with this system?
Which kind of difficulties the trades can expect if he will decide to trade by this system?
1. Do not open more than 2 trades (in a day). If more - it is very risky.
2. Do not open the trades on every good signal (do not trade often). Try to analyze about what is good and what is not.
3. Use Money Management (increase/decrease lot size based on something).
4. If we open the trade so we should monitor this trade untill this trade will be closed. This system will keep the trader near computer all the time.
5. Take profit (tp) level and stop loss (sl) level.
I used sl = 70 and tp = 30 (in 4 digit pips).
But for volatile pairs (such as GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURJPY and some more - use sl = 100 and tp = 50).
But most important - monitor open trades because in almost all the cases - your open trades will be closed by tp, or by you on the colors of the indicators changed, and it is not 70 or 100 by stop loss in reality - it may be 15, or 20 or 30. By monitoring your open trades - you can cut the losses.
- download attachment on your computer (it is Winzip archive), unzip attachment,
- place indicators to indicators folder (to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators for example),
EA - to experts folder (to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts for example),
library/dll file to library folder (to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\libraries)
and templates file to templates folder (to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\templates).
- compile indicators and EA in MetraEditor.
- Open Metatrader, open chart M30 timeframe, right mouse click on the chart (any place) and select first or second template (by name on attachments).
You will see the chart like that:
Trading rules are almost the same as BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system as this TSD BrainTrading Stochastics is just an improvement of this system.
Would Someone Consider Adding an Alert to the Double Smooth Jurik Brain Signal
Would someone please add an audible alert on a closed bar for the DoubleSmoothed Jurik Brain Trend Signal Indicator for me. The attached version is the same from earlier in this thread.
Thanks in advance.