Perfect Hedge EA(needs mdification) run with Martingale EA

As you know the risk to use martingale EA is when we face huge up/down trend witout any pull back.

Attached is a Reverse Martingale EA I found somewhere on a thread before. It works like this.

1. place two orders in both directions at first

2. also place pending lot multipled orders in both directions every set pips level

I think this one can be a perfect hedge EA run with other Martingale EAs if those functions below are equiped:

1. trailing stop when each pending order starts.

2. if active orders of this EA hits trailing stop, close all orders including pending orders and start again automatically.

P.S. This type of EA might be exists already but I could not find it so far. Coz there are so many articles here.... If so, your telling the thread# would be very much appreciated.

Files:
1428kpbs.mq4  22 kb

TransAm2002:
As you know the risk to use martingale EA is when we face huge up/down trend witout any pull back.

Attached is a Reverse Martingale EA I found somewhere on a thread before. It works like this.

1. place two orders in both directions at first

2. also place pending lot multipled orders in both directions every set pips level

I think this one can be a perfect hedge EA run with other Martingale EAs if those functions below are equiped:

1. trailing stop when each pending order starts.

2. if active orders of this EA hits trailing stop, close all orders including pending orders and start again automatically.

P.S. This type of EA might be exists already but I could not find it so far. Coz there are so many articles here.... If so, your telling the thread# would be very much appreciated.

Do your homework!!!!

Bongo:
Do your homework!!!!

Hi Bongo,

I would like to hear other's opinion first. And ask somebody to modfiy it coz I cannot code it.

It really works so far but I have to do 1&2 manually with this EA.

The problem is I have to stay with PC all the day till I clear all positions after benefit.

TransAm2002:
Hi Bongo,

I would like to hear other's opinion first. And ask somebody to modfiy it coz I cannot code it.

It really works so far but I have to do 1&2 manually with this EA.

The problem is I have to stay with PC all the day till I clear all positions after benefit.

You have many free EA's on this Forum.

You don't have to work, go to beach, f... nice wemen,

and just collect the money. Good luck!

Bongo

Break-Even and Trail Stop EA

I found an EA below.

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Manage Take Profit EA

I will test-run a Martingale, 1428KPBS(attached at #1) and this MTP EA in

one account.

Bongo is correct in this occasion

I think the concept is wrong, not the EA or coding work itself , just my personal view, maybe you are smarter

xx3xxx:
Bongo is correct in this occasion I think the concept is wrong, not the EA or coding work itself , just my personal view, maybe you are smarter

Hi xx3xxx,

Thank you for your opinion. Now I try to find some parameters to set for 3 EAs.

BTW, the martingale EA which I have is a little bit different from ordinary one. As soon as I start it, this one place two orders Sell/Buy in both directions. And it close only profit direction orders.

So I need to hedge, non-profit positions. I will start test-run and report again.

test EAs and parameters in one account

Yesterday, EUR/USD went up about 100pips witout pull-back and luckly I was trying to find some parameters to use at the time. It was a good live textbook.

I saw the equity did not change very much altough martingale EA continued to put negative positions and got no profit. It means the hedge EA worked properly.

I will going to test on Demo account from Monday Asian session. I would like to share those EAs and parameters I use currently. Hopefully I want to get better parameters, the way to trade and so on here.

As for a martingale EA that I use, it is a commercial EA so I cannot share here.

But you can download the trial version from the URL below. I do not recomend to buy it because it is a high risk EA itself, and it is not worth to buy, I personally think.

4 digits broker

start balance: 3000USD

currency pair: EUR/USD

leverage: 1:500

close all positions with benefit or less loss in a few days, hopefully within a day.

Ⅰ. Martingale EA (downloadable from the web below: put positions every 20pips up to 5 levels: start from 0.1 and up to 1.6 lot)

AutomatedForexEA - Free Trial Download

TP = 30

others are dafault settings

Ⅱ. ManageTPv2-5.mq4 (this is a break-even EA which controlles hedge EA. MTP1.3.mq4 on post #5 did not work properly.)

First_Target = 10000;

Target_Increment = 0; (default)

Close_Lots = 0;

Move_Stops = true; (default)

First_Stop_Target = 20;

Stop_target_Increment = 1;

First_Stop = 10;

SL_Increment = 1;

Use_Max_Loss = false;

extern int Max_Loss = 200; (default)

extern int Magic_Number=1428;

Ⅲ. 1428KPBS.mq4 (this is hedge a EA against martingale EA)

Note: you need to inactive this EA after it placed orders including penging ones, or S/L does not be moved by ManageTPv2-5.mq4.

MagicNumber = 1428,

Slippage = 4; (default)

Open_Buy = true, (default)

Open_Sell = true, (default)

TradeAgainAfterProfit = true; (default)

LevelDistance = 20, (default)

StopLoss = 0;

MoneyTakeProfit = 0;

Lots_Level_1 = 0.10, (default)

Lots_Level_2 = 0.30,

Lots_Level_3 = 0.70,

Lots_Level_4 = 1.50,

Lots_Level_5 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_6 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_7 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_8 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_9 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_10 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_11 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_12 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_13 = 3.10,

Lots_Level_14 = 3.10;

I do not open positions more than 6 level on the martingale EA.

I expext 1.5 to 3% equity up from 3,000USD. I do not mean the balance including floating DD. I close all positions in a few days. And I repeat the same trade.

Files:

demo test started

I have started test at 23 GMT on Sun. and closed all positions at 16:09 GMT on Mon. when I got about 5% profit.

I keep on going.

second test 2

Yesterday and today, EUR/USD movement was not good for Martingale EA but it was good for me to see how hedge EA works.

Attach is the result. I got 19%(588USD) profit from 3000USD.

hi

is possible have the EA for 5 digit broker??

thanks!

Reason: