Free mt5 to mt4 trade copier - page 2

MTF Psar indicator which is converted to mt5?

Hi All, anyone to help me to convert or have MTF Psar indicator which is converted to mt5?

thank you..

encn.

jonnydenver69:
Please could some one help me fix this. When it closes trade on MT5 via SL, it closes it on MT4 ok but then simultaneously opens another trade and closes within 1-2 pips so you end up with 2 losses...

I think this has something to with the different way MT5 submits its request to the server, MT4 just closes but MT5 with open an opposite to close the trade. Apart from this it works really well but the only way round it at the moment is after SL adjustments i have to remove the script from MT4 so it just closes the trade.

Also 2 warnings in file might have something to do with it. MT5 live trading - MQL5 forum

thats not help !

Write me in profile if you want good copier

Copier multiMT for working with unlimited MT. МТ(4-5)MT(4-5)

Fast and quality copier of orders for your real account.

good copier

but there is no way an unlimited number MTslave / Mtmaster

Why would someone copy signals from metatrader5 (with it's funny trading rules and funny orders "accumulating") to metatrader 4?

There are some MT 5 to MT 4 trade copier available. You can copy up to 5 different MT 4 terminals.

You can download them in the link below.

You can copy all trades from your MT5 platform to MT4 platfom in less than 1 second?

or here

You can copy all trades from your MT5 platform to MT4 platfom @ Forex Factory

anybody found free lunches on trade copiers and tools?

Rajken:
anybody found free lunches on trade copiers and tools?

As much as you want

But you can not copy mt5 orders to mt4 )average open price is nonsense)

Im_hungry:
Write me in profile if you want good copier

Copier multiMT for working with unlimited MT. МТ(4-5)MT(4-5)

Fast and quality copier of orders for your real account.

I can get a professional coder , with clean codes , supply a new upto date copier and customized , with souce codes to make me a new one , for the price of an ex4 version.

The ex 4 versions become useless when software changes , they also miss trades and can mess up with multiple entries/duplicate entries.Project Description:

I want a trade copier to collect entry and exit signals from one account on mt4 account on a desktop to another account on mt4 desktop ON SAME COMPUTER..The coder/programmer will create a master (source expert advisor) , a dll in system 32 , and a receiver (slave ea) .The master will be on a manual metatrader trading account , it will transmit signal to the slave expert advisor , when a manual trade is place on master account , the slave will receive the signal and execute /copy the trades put on another account.The The slave will be placed on another mt4 account . and will copy the entry of the trade and duplicate it on another account.

I require all source codes for the copier and related eas , I want to create multiple slaves and masters , for my own use.I want to create a desk top trade copier with source codes and with ADJUSTABLE lot size on import copier and We make copies of the trade copier and use them on multiple desktops and accounts, and use hardcoded copies for export copier and import copier

I do not want any other functions.We only work on source code copiers , export masters and import slaves.We like the flexibility to change ea source codes on export/import eas.

Are there any self checking /self correcting tasks inbuilt in trade copiers , example; trade copier misses trades copying .Only one option required to copy entry signal (but not lot size) and use input flexible lot size multiplier.

Each of my copied trades has a trade manager and an exit manager on chart , which is ready , these will take care of all the other functions . , so I do not need any other functions

List of functions

Master/export/source EA functions

Master to send entry signal , as soon as trade is executed .Master will not send exit , stop loss , closing or any other signal .

Master is only allowed to send a maximum of 2 signals per currency pair/symbol within 24 hours.

Master will communicate a unique magic number

Slave /import/receiving EA functions

Slave import E A will take signal from master and execute with lot size coded on slave/import EA.

Slave is only allowed to execute a maximum of 2 signals per daily candle per symbol

Slave will not open trades later than 5 minutes after receipt of signal , if first attempts fail.

Slave will only execute trades within 5 pips of receipt of signal receipt time.Slave will check price of signal receipt time.

Slave will disable all further new trades for same symbol , if profit is hit or stop loss is hit on more than 2 positions for symbol, 2 positions includes either a stop loss hit and take profit on 2 position (1 stop hit , 1 take profit hit = 2 positions) , or 2 t/p or 2 s/l

Unlimited slaves can use master magic number.Slaves can have different numbers.

Programmer will test slave /master functions are opening trades at very fast pace.

Reason: