I know the perfect way to win at forex - page 11

What does he mean by TM? Time Management?

Yes, I mean Time Management.

Bull shit...

P.S. I like junior members????

November , 2010

7 posts

Bongo

Dear Bongo,

you are so cool guy, so no one else except you has a right to tell smth serious about forex. You are the only professional here on TSD.

So, you should excuse me. Cause I'm a newbie and half-taught person.

Hi again

Guys, I must admit that my ideea form topic was wrong. I have done extensive testing on my wife as I promised. Eventually she learned to trade.

But what made me to post here again was a simple question she asked me once in the process.

She asked me why I just simply don't buy low and sell high ?

Since then that is what I have been doing, and I can't stop winning. And I mean in real live account. Ok , it is a micro account of 50 euros, 1:500 leverage, a killer combination, and still very profitable for me. I managed to multiply by four my account in several days, and I go on.

What scares me is what I have read somewhere that sometimes market behave good, so everybody wins, until fate take back everything you won.

Is that true guys ? Have you all won in the last two weeks ?

Regards

mirq:
Hello again,

This time I really believe that I found the perfect way ...

Before you laugh, take a minute and read the following.

Before I start I want to thank to marcelcorzo and igor who really inspired me. Marcel told me to never

give up and Igor said that there is certitude in the incertitude. And I found that by myself.

So here we go.

1. Forex is a almost a stochastic process, i.e. random. ALmost because there is some bias like trends, pivots, fibs, etc.

2. This process you can't grasp. You can't just filter like a diode the positive voltage and take the income. You only can guess the tendencies, by means of TL, S&L, pivots.

3. What we really need is something 100% sure.

4. And I can give you that. I can give you a system that is 100 % a winner.

5. And I give it to you right now. All you need is another stochastic process that you can control. A stochastic process inside the stochastic process of markets.

6. The first thing that come into my mind is placing orders randomly with the same SL and TP.The outcome of each order would be our stochastic process. In fact, the series of outcomes would be values of a random variable.

7. Now, knowing that spreads would eat our margin, it would be better to counterpass that by using a well known trading system like say day monster, synergy, tiger max, or whatever else works. This is in order to balance the spread, and that would allow us to place order with SL < TP.

8. Ok, we now have our stochastic process, very different of market's one. And I tell you why. This process is a series of numbers (balance or equity) which will oscilate forever along an average value.

This average value would be ideally the initial balance, but it wont be that. Depending on which system you use to place orders, it will be above ore beyond the initial balance. Mine is much above, and I will show you pictures.

9. It doesn't matter if average is above or below, all we need is a process that could give us a limited range of values, unlike markets. We can calculate averages, and we will always know what to expect from this process. We are in a well known realm. All we need is to capitalize some profits when the graphic is above average or initial balance. It is just simple as that , I could see it in action.

10. I will attach a statement running an ea that is defining my stochastic process. Even if this ea is very efficient, this was not what I was expecting form my ea. I used some combination of trix indicators and got a good process. Remember that a good process doesn't need to increase your balance , it is sufficient to mantain it forever in a limited area.

11. Now, think of this graphic like another Forex, but this time you don't need to place orders, you just close all positions when you consider the graphic is sufficient above average. And then start over again. The graphic will continue in the same manner. It's simple. It's the holly grail.

Broker will kill you.

You have to controle the game!

mirq:
I have done extensive testing on my wife as I promised.

Lol, exactly what a wife is for!

It's not true

There is no holly grail, everybody ! Keep repeating this into your head every evening and morning. Some needs some morons to earn money from.

mirq:
There is no holly grail, everybody ! Keep repeating this into your head every evening and morning. Some needs some morons to earn money from.

Of course there is no holy grail.

But I understand there are enough people here on this forum who win systematically, either by manual trading or with EA's.

Sorry for this late post, I just recently saw this thread.

I think, trader should be confident about their trading. As emotion and confident play vital role in forex win. Some decision may be wrong but confident helps to recover loss as well as earn profit.

small advise

mirq:
Or, I think so.

I am very novice at Forex, so almost every trade is a loss. So knowing that, I could trade against myself. It is doable, by means of EAs.

The only problem is a psychological one. I should be convinced that I want to win trades when I trade.

Is there any thread where smbdy played with this ideea ? Please let me know if there is one, I don't want to lose my time.

Thanx

always have a setup before you trade and find a trigger in a lower frame thats the key in a winning game.

Paul75:
I think, trader should be confident about their trading. As emotion and confident play vital role in forex win. Some decision may be wrong but confident helps to recover loss as well as earn profit.

Yes I agree but we shouldn't be complacent once we earned back what we had lost. Continuous vigilance is still needed.

Reason: