Need help indentifying indicator - page 141

maniek1244:
thank you fontan4, that i'm looking for.

You're welcome brother. you can learn the technic from here "hxxp://trackerforex.com/" or find it on youtube.

You're welcome brother. you can learn the technic from here "hxxp://trackerforex.com/" or find it on youtube.

I saw this system, but I don't like a repaintig system (this is by the zig zag code), but one more thank's for info. I see that you have a commercial system, so maybe you can write something in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182493

does anyone know indicator names,in picture

Files:
32920_1000.gif  22 kb

guner:
does anyone know indicator names,in picture

It could be a trend force index, but can not tell for sure (the second is not trend force index for sure, since it is showing wrong "force" on wrong places, so it must be something else or someone is using future values in calculation of the indicator values)

mladen:
It could be a trend force index, but can not tell for sure (the second is not trend force index for sure, since it is showing wrong "force" on wrong places, so it must be something else or someone is using future values in calculation of the indicator values)

upper indicator gives buy signal,lower indi gives sell signal.wery exciting.

I had those indicators...picture is cherry picked...no value

Pava:
I had those indicators...picture is cherry picked...no value

please upload here.I would like to see.

I am looking for years.

I HAD them...meaning...I no longer do...try to find it...I know they are out there...where I picked them...and trust me...they are no good...

Pava:
I HAD them...meaning...I no longer do...try to find it...I know they are out there...where I picked them...and trust me...they are no good...

what was the name of them.?

some names from greek mythology if I am not mistaken...

Reason: