GOLDEN GRAIL, 90% or higher win, that it exist and could improve that ?

HI,

I saw many many strategy to invest in forex, but this strategy win maks 60-70 % win his trades. In my opinion it;s very good but I saw results that the trader have a strategy to win 90% or higher. This people often doesn't show (sell) his strategy or sometimes sell for a lot of money. So think it's exist that strategy with 90% win results or not. I asked about that in a forum because I don't want show a true results when I buy system with win 90% trade. I am a informatic so I know that any program, any any any, like a mt4 could programing to achevie a results a 100% win trade. So his the question: That 90% system it is exist or not. could you improve me ?

Sorry for my bad english

Definitly, "YES".

PM Me

Rgds.

Tomcat98

Like this (but this is manual system)

Files:

Like this (but this is manual system)

Attached Thumbnails

Yes, that is it, could you write more about this system

I think you already know the answer to that question. Sorry.

maniek1244:
Yes, that is it, could you write more about this system

Hi maniek1244,

«*GOLDEN GRAIL, 90% or higher win, that it exist and could improve that ?*»

This is an interesting question but you have to think differently.

Let me explain*: do you think that 90% win rate isn't enough*? Even with a 90% win rate you can be a looser at the end. Go to this page and you will have a complete explanation.

Why Winning Percentages Are Irrelevant In Trading | Learn To Trade

So you want go further improving the 90% win ratio...

First you have to consider the words «*safe*» and «*risk*». What is «*safe*»*? Where is the border of «*risk*»*? Risk = Probability of an event (a loss) * frequency of that event. In industry, ie aviation, nuclear production, «*safe*» is farther than 1exp-15 if I remember well. Does this mean that no incident can ever occur*? Remember Fuckushima, remember «*Concorde*». Difference is that serious industries have back up tools to reconsider their position with time being. Most of retail traders think that a trade start from a point (time) and ends at another(time) whatever the resut is. It's not that way industry think. If you have a negative trade, next one will be positive and will erase first loss ending up with an overhall positiv situation. In industry, do you think that pilots make no error ever*? Do you think that nuclear ingineers make no error ever*? Simply «*no*» , but they again have tools to reconsider their position at a certain time to rebuild the decision making again and again till positive achievment.

In trading 90% win rate could be wipped out by the 10% remaining, at 99%, 1% could still vanish your account, and with 100%*? Think about Cyprus, no trade, no risk*? Absolutly not, you have to live with a certain amount of risk, thinking differently to be «*alive*» at the end.

To achieve this you have to build your own tools, and there are excellent coders in the forum (Mladen) to do that. These codes will be «*for pubic domain*» but if you need private codes you will have to pay for. Do you think that Boeing will send free stuff to Airbus, or reverse*? No way

Just thoughts to end up with success.

PS*: I have nothing to sell.

Tomcat98

I think you already know the answer to that question. Sorry.

I don't want to write everything about your system and show how it work, I want to that you can anserw:

1. Do you use repaint or no repaint indi?

2. How is your money managment?

3. Do you have tp or you close position when shows you for indi?

Hi maniek1244,

«*GOLDEN GRAIL, 90% or higher win, that it exist and could improve that ?*»

This is an interesting question but you have to think differently.

Let me explain*: do you think that 90% win rate isn't enough*? Even with a 90% win rate you can be a looser at the end. Go to this page and you will have a complete explanation.

Why Winning Percentages Are Irrelevant In Trading | Learn To Trade

So you want go further improving the 90% win ratio...

First you have to consider the words «*safe*» and «*risk*». What is «*safe*»*? Where is the border of «*risk*»*? Risk = Probability of an event (a loss) * frequency of that event. In industry, ie aviation, nuclear production, «*safe*» is farther than 1exp-15 if I remember well. Does this mean that no incident can ever occur*? Remember Fuckushima, remember «*Concorde*». Difference is that serious industries have back up tools to reconsider their position with time being. Most of retail traders think that a trade start from a point (time) and ends at another(time) whatever the resut is. It's not that way industry think. If you have a negative trade, next one will be positive and will erase first loss ending up with an overhall positiv situation. In industry, do you think that pilots make no error ever*? Do you think that nuclear ingineers make no error ever*? Simply «*no*» , but they again have tools to reconsider their position at a certain time to rebuild the decision making again and again till positive achievment.

In trading 90% win rate could be wipped out by the 10% remaining, at 99%, 1% could still vanish your account, and with 100%*? Think about Cyprus, no trade, no risk*? Absolutly not, you have to live with a certain amount of risk, thinking differently to be «*alive*» at the end.

To achieve this you have to build your own tools, and there are excellent coders in the forum (Mladen) to do that. These codes will be «*for pubic domain*» but if you need private codes you will have to pay for. Do you think that Boeing will send free stuff to Airbus, or reverse*? No way

Just thoughts to end up with success.

PS*: I have nothing to sell.

Tomcat98

Hi Tomcat98, I know what you mean, thank you for link in site it's very interesing

Reason: