mt4 on mobile phone

Hi all,

Please i want to know the type of phone that i can install mt4 platform on,along side my custom indicators.

I want to know the names of the affordable ones and where i can get them .

Thanks.

Windows phones work with MT4 Mobile. But it is a "lite version" where you can't use custom indicators.

Alternatively, you could set up a remote desktop connection from your phone to computer, this can be done on almost any smartphone. If it doesn't have remote desktop software included it is more than likely available as third party software.

The other option is getting a VPS service. You need one that you can access over a web browser.

For all these methods your probably going to want a network with a data plan.

Hi,

unforetunately, you can't use MT4 mobile with custom indicators at all, but with the default ones only at this time. Maybe one day Metaquotes is going to change things around, who knows !!

I believe that there are some mobiles that you can use the MT4 with. Search a little in here, and will suely find topics about that.

Best wishes,

SF

Help please. I just got the Blackberry Torch 9800 and want to download MT4 Mobile onto it. Do I need Windows Mobile or what because when I download the MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition it downloads 100% but then stops there. What am I missing here? Please can someone advise me?

i think there is not mt4 4 Blackberry

11011980:

Hi all,

Please i want to know the type of phone that i can install mt4 platform on,along side my custom indicators.

I want to know the names of the affordable ones and where i can get them .

Thanks.

You can use MT4 mobile with most phones that runs Windows Mobile 6.x OS.

As for custom indicators, you can use http://www.chartsaccess.com to gain access charts from MT4 installed on your PC with all annotations such as custom indicators, trend lines, labels... etc using any phone.

Regards, Luke

Reason: