Big player tricks - page 3

How to understand market movement???

My dear Friends...

I am a newbie in Forex market.. I have heard that market movement is the main theme to set a trade. But I do not understand how to understand market movement... Please discuss your opinion...

april:
My dear Friends... I am a newbie in Forex market.. I have heard that market movement is the main theme to set a trade. But I do not understand how to understand market movement... Please discuss your opinion...

Trading is all about "Buy low, Sell high". Market movement is no clear trend or in given boundaries. In this case we all would be soon very rich and happy. Actually, the big players want your money. They drive the price high and low where they want to have it, just to confuse you and let you make failures - so far their plan. I read once an interesting sentence: You can trade against the trend, but never against the big players. Trendlines and Patterns are a good start, after that try indicators for confirmation. Don't get frustrated, it needs time to know what could be the next step of the big players. The players and big players also boil only with water.

krelian99:
Trading is all about "Buy low, Sell high". Market movement is no clear trend or in given boundaries. In this case we all would be soon very rich and happy. Actually, the big players want your money. They drive the price high and low where they want to have it, just to confuse you and let you make failures - so far their plan. I read once an interesting sentence: You can trade against the trend, but never against the big players. Trendlines and Patterns are a good start, after that try indicators for confirmation. Don't get frustrated, it needs time to know what could be the next step of the big players. The players and big players also boil only with water.

Just an addition : goals of big and small players are the same. But the "guns" are not. That is why small players are losing

whisperer:
Just an addition : goals of big and small players are the same. But the "guns" are not. That is why small players are losing

If I had the same printing machine like FED I would not care about the trends

on my own:
If I had the same printing machine like FED I would not care about the trends

The Effects of the FED on the Forex markets are quite visible as can be seen from the slump of the Euro from the levels of 1.17 to 1.11 in the opening week

Ray Cooper:
Yes! I believe this. That’s way, I always use stop loss trading tool in my live account. I know, there is nothing like 100%. By the way, I always try to improve my accuracy by doing good analysis of market. In addition, I am learning from this type of good analysis. Whatever, I always try to follow market trend.

No trader in this world can say that he is 100 percent accurate either in his analysis or in his trading.

And this is a reason why we need to make sure that our trades are done correctly and we have to make room for the losses also in our trading

Ray Cooper:
Yes! I believe this. That’s way, I always use stop loss trading tool in my live account. I know, there is nothing like 100%. By the way, I always try to improve my accuracy by doing good analysis of market. In addition, I am learning from this type of good analysis. Whatever, I always try to follow market trend.

In my trades sometime i am able to get a nice trading income but then yet at other times my income is not there. This is why i have to think about new ways to trade in this market.

Isabelle Watson:
In my trades sometime i am able to get a nice trading income but then yet at other times my income is not there. This is why i have to think about new ways to trade in this market.

We all have to adapt as the market changes (and it is changing - nothing that was just a couple of years ago)

I think the laws that govern the market never change. The market may change though, but the principles of cause and effect and supply and demand will never ever change.

I think that the only law that governs the market is the amount of money. The more money toy gave the more control you have

Reason: