A martingail that wont fail - page 2

waltini:
This ea does all that except for the martingale bit. Hope it helps.

i have checked it, but this is will not do really,

we can start with a "shell" EA, that has the following.

lot size, martingail pip step, TP, SL, trailing stop, order limits (first order as market order and next martingail order as limit orders) and MA filter(price under MA , price above MA)

I know we would start soon, i will hold on till................

showbaba:
we can start with a "shell" EA, that has the following. lot size, martingail pipstep, TP, SL, trailing stop, order limits (first order as market order and next martingail order as limit orders) and MA filter(price under MA , price above MA)

Hello,

I might be able to help You. I already wrote many type of EAs (unfortunately none of them profitable with a reasonable starting balance) many of them uses switchable Martingale strategy. My experience tells me that fixed pip distance is not a good strategy to use.

I can write the "shell" of the EA, however, these specs You gave are very unspecific. In my opinion the martingale grid shouldn't be built up before it is actually necessary with limit orders (no practical use but log and statement size gets much larger).

Also, trailing stop can be implemented a dozen of ways - what kind of trailing stop do you plan to use?

The other thing which is necessary for martingale to work: do You want to only increase lot size and/or modify TP/SL levels too?

What kind of MA filter do You want?

Please give more specific information. Tell me what should be external parameters and what should be fixed. Or tell me if You just want to experiment with many different settings.

Regards,

MikKi

Terminator

I'm using Terminator_5D_Hybrid,

working also on martingale based.

Bongo:
I'm using Terminator_5D_Hybrid, working also on martingale based.

Please give more info for this EA. Thanks.

radosslav:
Please give more info for this EA. Thanks.

Working on trend, trend is my best friend, if

not, working on martingale, max 3 trades.

Bongo:
Working on trend, trend is my best friend, if not, working on martingale, max 3 trades.

how do u identify the trend. Can you share your ea please

I recommend you 10points3 (somewhere in this forum), it has almost all the elements you want except pending orders. MACD filter.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975

if you enhance any of its versions (there are a lot), you can get "the Martin-Grial" (lol).

Regards,

Marcel

Bongo,

I like the sound of Terminator_5D_Hybrid can you tell me where I can download a copy please ?

Bongo:
I'm using Terminator_5D_Hybrid, working also on martingale based.

Bongo,

The statement you posted in which you show the success of the Terminator_5D_Hybrid is impressing.

I am keen to learn about this strategy. any pointer please?