A martingail that wont fail

if you are interested in building a martingail strategy that works let get down to business especially programmers.

Not Needed- anti- martingail people, pessimist spammers,

lets do this in the shortest possible time

once we get a willing and VERY good programmer we proceed. i am not begging anybody, its a mutual thing if u are not interested stay off please we don't need your whining here.

i have been profitable using martingail strategies, personal for almost a year now, i am ready to help build one of what i use, free.

Show

interesting, where to start?

What kind of a strategy are you proposing? Grid-based?

I will like us to proceed in this three stages

1. a martingai that works on paper/backtest

2. inputs to make it work on brokers

3. how to make money with it live

we can start with a "shell" EA, that has the following.

lot size, martingail pipstep, TP, SL, trailing stop, order limits (first order as market order and next martingail order as limit orders) and MA filter(price under MA , price above MA)

once we have that we can proceed,

name suggestion : Omayoza

I'm interested however my experience in the market will not be as advanced as many others here. I have a bachelor in computer science and I'm currently studying my honours in A.I. for the forex market, so I'm happy to help in that regard (optimization and algorithm design and software engineering is what computer scientists do) however I'd expect you would also want help from those more knowledgeable in the markets to help.

Programmer pls

we have a long way to go

Chewyraver:
I'm interested however my experience in the market will not be as advanced as many others here. I have a bachelor in computer science and I'm currently studying my honours in A.I. for the forex market, so I'm happy to help in that regard (optimization and algorithm design and software engineering is what computer scientists do) however I'd expect you would also want help from those more knowledgeable in the markets to help.

thanks for the interest

I can program of course, wouldn't be much of a computer scientist if I couldn't haha. But I won't offer my services there as I am unable to commit to a project where I'll have to devote alot of time, I have lots of formal research that needs doing.

Chewyraver:
I can program of course, wouldn't be much of a computer scientist if I couldn't haha. But I won't offer my services there as I am unable to commit to a project where I'll have to devote alot of time, I have lots of formal research that needs doing.

yea i understand, we can all we need to start is

I will like us to proceed in this three stages

1. a martingai that works on paper/backtest

2. inputs to make it work on brokers

3. how to make money with it live

we can start with a "shell" EA, that has the following.

lot size, martingail pip step, TP, SL, trailing stop, order limits (first order as market order and next martingail order as limit orders) and MA filter(price under MA , price above MA)

once we have that we can proceed,

name suggestion : Omayoza

like i typed earlier, if you can help programmer this maybe another programmer can pick up from wherever you stop

Well I won't make any promises, but I'm interested (need to learn MT4 as well)

You said you've had success with martingale strategies, can you give us an example of one?

I don't have a problem with them, but my biggest caution is knowing how many consecutive losses that may be realized and whether pockets are deep enough to cater for that.

This might help

This ea does all that except for the martingale bit. Hope it helps.

Files:
Reason: