Ras id#31367 - riyo - page 3

hi thyristor,

is it true ? the RAS rejects to pay you ?

how much the amount is ?

Thyristor:
Starting from today i will stop my signal service to rentasignal.com due to lack of trust to this site and their management. I have tried to contact the support telling them to pay my signal since 3 months ago and until now they are still not paying. They do not response my query and tell me to wait and promise to pay.

If for such small amount of money they will do that to their customer, I believe they will do as well for big amount of money. I lose my trust to this website and will not be part of signal provider to this site any longer.

Please pay careful attention to their attitude especially for new providers.

Its interesting althou i haven't seen any other provider having same problem. I wouldn't be surprised if this was really happening thou. Recent information sonia posted about the refunds and how they were telling customers and providers 2 absolutely different things was quite worrisome.

right, I'm really worry about that !

and for now, we are sure that there is no any refund ! but there is still a delay on payment !

for now, only delay, but what would happen in the future ?

zomg:
Its interesting althou i haven't seen any other provider having same problem. I wouldn't be surprised if this was really happening thou. Recent information sonia posted about the refunds and how they were telling customers and providers 2 absolutely different things was quite worrisome.

sonia8261:
right, I'm really worry about that !

and for now, we are sure that there is no any refund ! but there is still a delay on payment !

for now, only delay, but what would happen in the future ?

Not sure how far it will go but for now this is first case i have seen. Maybe others were deleted, but im sure if it was common i would catch some of them before deletion as i scan this forum on regular basis.

i send a e-mail to RAS accountant to ask about this ! hope we could get a reply from him !

zomg:
Not sure how far it will go but for now this is first case i have seen. Maybe others were deleted, but im sure if it was common i would catch some of them before deletion as i scan this forum on regular basis.
Reason: