[Archive! - page 702

moskitman:
That's right, you should tell your mum that you've been surfing the internet instead of studying.

and you're not laughing at the nonsense you've written.

Why are you all jumping on me like that? The amphorae aren't there, they've all been taken apart.

Mathemat:

I don't know what Freud would have answered, but it would have been wise to call the MES upon returning home.

Or call immediately from the same place, if they knew the MES phone number, to get the coordinates.

Did Andrei say here that he didn't call?

Zhunko: Did Andrei say here that he didn't call?
Why, did he write that he had called? I don't remember.

Mathemat:
Why, did he write that he called? I don't remember.

Well he's kind of here himself, I guess he can answer for himself.

Mathemat:
Why, did he write that he called? I don't remember.
There is a presumption of innocence. Everything else is our fantasy on the subject.

sand: Well he's kind of here himself, I guess he can answer for himself.

He would have answered long ago if he didn't want to be bullied.

Zhunko: There is a presumption of innocence. Everything else is our fantasy on the subject.

Look for the presumption of innocence in the courts and lawyers. People are talking here.

Mathemat:
He would have answered long ago if he didn't want to be pushed around.

Waiting for

Zhunko:

The main thing is that they argue on a forum where they program for trading. Fucking hell!

What has changed from a landmine being moved from the ground to a stump, for an outside passerby?

1. The mine is invisible in the ground. Anyone could unknowingly detonate it.

2. A mine on a stump. Only someone who really wants to blow himself up.

Is there a difference?

The difference is that knowing and not telling is not the same as not knowing and not telling. for example, I know that you will be shot tomorrow, I know where and how, you say it makes no difference if I intervene or not.

You might not care, but if you were other people, they wouldn't think so.....

Freud:

Let Valera answer it for you. "There were fewer idiots in our time."
That's it. Andrey is the kind of guy who knows how to make decisions and take responsibility. And you still have no answer for what you would do.
Reason: