Bulletproof - page 3

worked out pretty good....

Files:
7_1.jpg  310 kb

Zero cross

Pava, as a secondary and possibly more important indicator......watch the 1SSRC crossing the zero line.....just something you might look at.

jfchild:
Pava, as a secondary and possibly more important indicator......watch the 1SSRC crossing the zero line.....just something you might look at.

Oh Yes...I am aware of that...

Hey Pava,

Yes SSRC is a repainter, not the worst i have seen! But is not a bad indicator

Aussie_Pride:
Hey Pava, Yes SSRC is a repainter, not the worst i have seen! But is not a bad indicator

yes...I noticed it repaints...but the way I use it, it doesn't matter much...I use it as a guide only...

Hey, can someone tell me how you put these three indicators together into one Window?

thanks

Pava:
yes...I noticed it repaints...but the way I use it, it doesn't matter much...I use it as a guide only...

Yeah i assumed that was the case anyway . Like i said still a good indicator.

sCris:
Hey, can someone tell me how you put these three indicators together into one Window? thanks

There is only 2 indicators...just drag second one in the first indicator window...first indicator FF is optional...use it at your own expense:)

how do you drag it into the other window, it doesnt work.

you use metatrader4?

sCris:
how do you drag it into the other window, it doesnt work. you use metatrader4?

yes...click on the indicator's name on the left...and without releasing the mouse - drag it to the window on the bottom of the chart...where the first indicator is at...release the mouse button...

Reason: