Bulletproof - page 2

nice one Pava, seems interesting.

xxxx...I see you edited your post...here is suggestion for you... http://www.magneticpoetry.com/ try writing your postings using this site...you might make more sense...

Perfect!!!!!!..............

Files:
7.jpg  322 kb

Pava:
Perfect!!!!!!..............

Are you speaking of trading countertrend on the M5 pullback, or waiting to

short after the pullback?

Rob

Higher timeframes

Pava,

My 15 min and 30 min charts don't look the same as yours. Green/red have not crossed, but yours did. What did I do wrong?

ChicagoRob:
Are you speaking of trading countertrend on the M5 pullback, or waiting to

short after the pullback?

Rob

Countertrend in this example....

xxxx...yes...for a short time

swordfish:
Pava, My 15 min and 30 min charts don't look the same as yours. Green/red have not crossed, but yours did. What did I do wrong?

Looks like those signals change with the size of the chart....interesting...I think I just stumbled upon HOLY GRAIL!:)

Lakers won....

It's the 1RoughSMI that changes with chart size.

shifting indicator

You have to anchor it for it not not change .....try a min max of -75 and 75 and see how that works. I did not try it but you can.

anchor the indie

Forgot to mention - that min max of -75 and 75 might work better on 1M and 5M chart......I don't look higher than that time frame for trading...matter of fact, I don't look higher than the 1M chart for my trading. You can tweek it on the higher frames....but if you do not have it anchored.....well I would be concerned about using it against one that you already have anchored

Reason: