"meters" ... - page 4

Jim

Try this one out.

The idea is following : set the "maximum" for ADX (that would be the usual level break that is used in Wilder's DMI or ADX) DI+ and DI- determines which trend it is : if + is greater than -, it is an uptrend, and vice versa.

Did it this way because Wilder's DMI is unbounded indicator and needed to have some value which than would be the 100% (since meters work that way). For that purpose a new parameter (DmiAdxMaximum) is used (that is the "maximum"). As a consequence it is made to oscillate around the middle line (like this - this way it shows the "trend" as well as the ADX relative value compared to DmiAdxMaximumparameter)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180262

regards

mladen

hi mladen...i am a new one..

its possible to make hi-lo activator varians as meter?

...thanks

ezrdy trd:
hi mladen...i am a new one..

its possible to make hi-lo activator varians as meter?

...thanks

ezrdy trd

High low activator has only two states : up and down. That makes unusable in the "meters" (since we can not make some levels of the activator - there would be just two colors, nothing else)

ok tq, i see what u mean...

but can u help me for bundle signal indicator from different tf to be one indicator ...like CL_I_02_MARKETOVERVIEW....for indicator we use HiLow Channel-jurik smooth-mtf histogram or others mtf indicator...better for each time frame we can organize strenght of parameter, so parameter at m5 can be not same with h1 and others....

i hope from that we can make ea, with same trend execution from two or three tf..example if tf m5,m15 and h4 give green colours thats mean buy and if one of tf colours change thats mean sell...

thanks before, and sorry for bad english...

ezrdy trd:
ok tq, i see what u mean...

but can u help me for bundle signal indicator from different tf to be one indicator ...like CL_I_02_MARKETOVERVIEW....for indicator we use HiLow Channel-jurik smooth-mtf histogram or others mtf indicator...better for each time frame we can organize strenght of parameter, so parameter at m5 can be not same with h1 and others....

i hope from that we can make ea, with same trend execution from two or three tf..example if tf m5,m15 and h4 give green colours thats mean buy and if one of tf colours change thats mean sell...

thanks before, and sorry for bad english...

ezrdy trd

If we do not know the bounds (if the indicator is without known bound - like stochastic (0-100), rs (0-100), wpr (-100-0), and so on) then we can not make a "meter" version of that indicator

Mladen

I just found these meters and am delighted.

The only problem is that I tried to make them more compact and couldn't without distorting them.

Is there a way you could make them fit on the main window in a smaller version?

Thank you as always for your help

Ricardo

Pipsycho:
Mladen

I just found these meters and am delighted.

The only problem is that I tried to make them more compact and couldn't without distorting them.

Is there a way you could make them fit on the main window in a smaller version?

Thank you as always for your help

Ricardo

Ricardo

Will check what can be done

Updated Wilder's dmi meter : meter wilders dmi nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here (with detailed description) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180262

Here is somewhat upgraded Wilders' dmi book meter : meter_wilders_dmi_2.mq4

Mladen

Brilliant!

Still the same question. Can you make it more compact, especially on the width?

Thank you

Ricardo

Reason: