Can you trade like this?

Please open attachment to see todays trades and current open positions.

Please visit my page:

iownfx | Rent a Signal

iownfx

Files:

Wow. Can you send me 1-2 millions?

Too bad I subscribed this afternoon when those trades were already closed :-(

Will you repeat this next week? ;-)

Tekk:
Too bad I subscribed this afternoon when those trades were already closed :-( Will you repeat this next week? ;-)

Hey Tekk,

I noticed your subscription earlier this afternoon....thanks for your support!!

Will try to continue the trend for you next week.

It is hard for me to get feedback so please let me know if the process is easy to set up on your end or if you have any issues if you have time.

Thanks,

iownfx

adog:
Hey Tekk,

I noticed your subscription earlier this afternoon....thanks for your support!!

Will try to continue the trend for you next week.

It is hard for me to get feedback so please let me know if the process is easy to set up on your end or if you have any issues if you have time.

Thanks,

iownfx

I have subscribed to several signals before and the RAS software works decent on my account. It is runnung on a reliable VPS therefore I never had critical problems with opening and closing of trades. However, from time to time some trades stay open because broker quotes don't correspond 100%. (e.g 3 of the 4 EURJPY trades you did this evening weren't closed on my account. I closed them manually 10 minutes later because they didn't show up on your RAS stats anymore. One of them hit TP and was closed automatically).

Thus I personally prefer the processing of ZipSignals software which is more accurate.

Besides, it is easy to calculate settings for your signal because you use fixed lots. I just would like to know if you have a maximum amount of trades you stick to? Currently the maximum is 33 will you exceed this number in the future?

Tekk:
I have subscribed to several signals before and the RAS software works decent on my account. It is runnung on a reliable VPS therefore I never had critical problems with opening and closing of trades. However, from time to time some trades stay open because broker quotes don't correspond 100%. (e.g 3 of the 4 EURJPY trades you did this evening weren't closed on my account. I closed them manually 10 minutes later because they didn't show up on your RAS stats anymore. One of them hit TP and was closed automatically).

Thus I personally prefer the processing of ZipSignals software which is more accurate.

Besides, it is easy to calculate settings for your signal because you use fixed lots. I just would like to know if you have a maximum amount of trades you stick to? Currently the maximum is 33 will you exceed this number in the future?

Great, glad you got in on those 4 trades late in the day.

And thanks for the feedback.....now I can make it easier for you and others:

Will always be 10 lots per trade.

Around 10-15 trades open max....unless I am up a lot, then I will add to them.

Will try to use orders more often.

Will not exceed 33 trades unless we are up mad money.

Regards,

iownfx

Hi adog,

Will you use any new plan or enhance strategies for your trades in the upcoming weeks? Because current trades just worked out so well for many of us, including me. Your trades are just outstanding so to speak. Thanks for your great and effort work.

Some feedback from me, been one of your subscriber:

- if it is possible to just maintain MAX TRADE at any given time to stay at just 10 to maybe max 13, it will be perfect because in time of volatile conditions, I noticed drawdown can significantly reduced yet giving strong profits and pips.

- if you intend to increase max trade to more than 15, please let me know before hand because I have adapted my arrangement and settings best already suited with your trades so if that is to happen maybe, in the weeks ahead, please just let me know because then I will have to readjust. For now drawdown in my account is at very healthy level

- please just maintain now a fixed lot for your trades, and at 10 lot fixed is just perfect again for me, which I can easily adapt back to my own account as I am trading mini lots. (please do not use varying lots or increased lot or lot of more than 10)

By the way, I forgot to ask you which broker do you use for your trades? I have a few accounts so would like to know which can give best and closest results out of your signals.

Outstanding trades. Thank you adog and let's keep doing it in nearest future.

amsads:
Hi adog,

Will you use any new plan or enhance strategies for your trades in the upcoming weeks? Because current trades just worked out so well for many of us, including me. Your trades are just outstanding so to speak. Thanks for your great and effort work.

Some feedback from me, been one of your subscriber:

- if it is possible to just maintain MAX TRADE at any given time to stay at just 10 to maybe max 13, it will be perfect because in time of volatile conditions, I noticed drawdown can significantly reduced yet giving strong profits and pips.

- if you intend to increase max trade to more than 15, please let me know before hand because I have adapted my arrangement and settings best already suited with your trades so if that is to happen maybe, in the weeks ahead, please just let me know because then I will have to readjust. For now drawdown in my account is at very healthy level

- please just maintain now a fixed lot for your trades, and at 10 lot fixed is just perfect again for me, which I can easily adapt back to my own account as I am trading mini lots. (please do not use varying lots or increased lot or lot of more than 10)

By the way, I forgot to ask you which broker do you use for your trades? I have a few accounts so would like to know which can give best and closest results out of your signals.

Outstanding trades. Thank you adog and let's keep doing it in nearest future.

Hi amsads,

Thanks you for your support and feedback. It is great to hear about good returns using my system iownfx | Rent a Signal

I do not plan on changing my style anytime soon and will try to stick to what I typed on the previous post.

As for the account I am using....I will be using a forex.com account going forward. Here is a link for them: Metatrader 4 | Automated Forex Trading | MT4 Software

I have traded with them in the past and am happy with thier services.

Thanks again,

adog

What method you use for the trading?

whats the worst DD you've seen so far? what is your avg. floating dd?

Iownfx

Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest in iownfx,

iownfx | Rent a Signal

rstusa:
What method you use for the trading?

The account is traded manually and the style will vary depending on market conditions.

msetai:
whats the worst DD you've seen so far? what is your avg. floating dd?

Worst DD was during the "Flash Crash" where I lost and gained an extraordinary amount in a short time....

Barring any Flash Crashes I think you should be fine if you follow this:

$500 and up.

Trade 1K for every trade I do (so for $1000 account trade 2K and so on)

Max open trades = 15 (unless up a lot)

so....

A trade of 1,000 is $0.10 per pip

$500 (account) / $0.10 = 5000 pips

I am leaving extra room in there for margin requirement.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Thanks,

adog

Reason: