Sfx - page 2

Shahzadfx:
I feel your concern. But again do your due diligence. SL values has nothing to do with calculating risk, for example, If I want to take trade no more then 1% of my a/c not SL. SL can be part of determining target profit. In very complex scenario or money management I did saw people using SL for determining risk and I do it too sometimes. I am trying here to describe basics as simply as possible. In other words 'yes' you can use SL for managing risk.

I am jam pack right now and standing at road block in my other endeavors of my life. I will try to pursue and ask my assistant if it can be done, to make a grid which describe risk reward and lot size based on different account size... if she likes it, she will do it otherwise no promise .

If you don't understand anything then put most minimum lot size ever provided by your broker.

May the pip be with you.

Forgive me if I'm talking nonsense here. But If you trade 1% account and have SL 10 pips vs. SL 1000 pips, are you risking the same amount of your money? In the worst case scenario will you lose the same amount?

Thanks for the grid, hope to see it soon . Maybe other guys here could help as well?

miljenko4:
Forgive me if I'm talking nonsense here. But If you trade 1% account and have SL 10 pips vs. SL 1000 pips, are you risking the same amount of your money? In the worst case scenario will you lose the same amount? Thanks for the grid, hope to see it soon . Maybe other guys here could help as well?

If you are opening up 1% of your equity without SL. Then I should assume once trade go against 1% you should close the trade regardless of your SL. You might say it is hidden stop loss. Loss 1% or gain 2% per trade.

Shahzadfx:
If you are opening up 1% of your equity without SL. Then I should assume once trade go against 1% you should close the trade regardless of your SL. You might say it is hidden stop loss. Loss 1% or gain 2% per trade.

OK, so I should calculate the risk as if you are using 0 pips SL. Thanks for explanation.

So I calculate the fixed trade amount suitable for my account. The problem is now that you don't trade constant sizes so I guess I shouldn't either. I'm wondering how can I follow your variable amount trades.

I love Iron Man

I love it when you said SFX is an Iron Man, I agreed. Iron Man can be beaten but it's pretty hard to beat Iron man.

I watched Iron Man 2 recently and inside the movie Iron Man told Nick Fury that he can't afford him. That makes me think your system SFX is worth a lot more than the reasonable pricing of $78 a month, what do you think?

Ironman

amsads:
I love it when you said SFX is an Iron Man, I agreed. Iron Man can be beaten but it's pretty hard to beat Iron man. I watched Iron Man 2 recently and inside the movie Iron Man told Nick Fury that he can't afford him. That makes me think your system SFX is worth a lot more than the reasonable pricing of $78 a month, what do you think?

It is 100% Iron Man.

No one can afford SFX just like IRON MAN. It is just a matter of sharing it. Just like IRON MAN in an IRON MAN 2.

The only fare I have people should understand how to use risk and reward and eliminate techno-crap glitches.

One more thing it is matter of time I may not offer it in future once I realize I made people good money. Then It will be only for me to enjoy. Sometime it is very overwhelm to take care of it just like an IRON MAN technology.

miljenko4:
OK, so I should calculate the risk as if you are using 0 pips SL. Thanks for explanation. So I calculate the fixed trade amount suitable for my account. The problem is now that you don't trade constant sizes so I guess I shouldn't either. I'm wondering how can I follow your variable amount trades.

I hope you will figure it out. Let me know. Variable amount trade is required to adjust probability and R/R. Sorry for inconvenience. I had to do it.

One thing that i see here SFX | Rent a Signal is that with positions ranging from 0.01 to 0.5 lots client should not use lot multiplier of less than 1. If I understand it correctly, this lot sizing is appropriate for $20k accounts.

Shahzadfx:
Shahzadfx:
I hope you will figure it out. Let me know. Variable amount trade is required to adjust probability and R/R. Sorry for inconvenience. I had to do it.

I'll do my best. Contacted RAS support already. Will post it here if figure it out so other can benefit. Thanks for help.

miljenko4:
I'll do my best. Contacted RAS support already. Will post it here if figure it out so other can benefit. Thanks for help.

Thank you for your effort miljenko4.

Here is what I've found out so far:

1) RAS is not transmitting sellers account size (breach of confidentiality, blah, blah...). Because of this, buyer can never know what percentage the particular trade is of the account size. Therefore, buyers cannot follow seller's transactions unless sellers disclose it.

2) If seller disclose his account size to his buyers, they could use lot multiplier to adjust trade sizes to their accounts. However, when seller/buyer earns/withdraws money, multiplier should be adjusted again (therefore, the seller's account size should be announced very frequently).

There might also be a problem synchronising seller's account with buyer's account that has lower size, since after multiplying trade amounts, buyer could have amounts that are lower than minimal slot size (still checking with RAS support if this can be fixed/avoided).

Right now, based on this information, I guess the easiest solution (from buyer's point of view) would be that seller adjusts his account size to fixed value (e.g. each week) or trade as if his account size always has this fixed size (no need to communicate his account size afterwards).

This size should be minimal account value that buyers must have in order to follow the signal (in order to avoid problem with values lower than min slot size), and seller should always trade against this amount.

E.g. let's say that 1000$ is this minimal value (with expected 10% monthly ROI = 100$ = enough to cover subscription). Seller would have to trade as if this is his account size all the time (e.g. if he wants to risk 1%, he would trade 10$, although at this time his account size is > 1000$).

Sellers could easily calculate multiplier (e.g. 1500$ account -> 1500/1000=1.5) and would have to update it from time to time (as their account grows).

Does this make any sense?

Reason: