STREAMING and POSTING MY LIVE TRADES

It has been a while since i have posted anything on the forum so i thought i might as well come back with a bang............

As from tomorrow i will be streaming my live trades on the internet (as well as posting them here) for a link to WATCH the trades as they happen follow or copy/paste the link to take you to the page, there is a password to enter the page and i will post that at 0645 tomorrow morning before going live.

DISCLAIMER........although by the time i post the trades i have entered here on the thread a minute or two will have passed it would still be possible to copy the trades that i take, therefore the standard .......ANY LOSSES OCURRED etc etc not my fault etc etc..........apply

I will be trading of a 5 min chart with the EUR/USD

http://192.168.1.3:89

Till tomorrow ........link will not be active untill 0645 04/05/10 GMT

good morning

good morning...............for those wishing to view the streaming of LIVE trades please follow link in 1st post and todays access code is 9580

kept up todate

for those wishing to be kept up to date when a trade has been taken and posted and cant watch live pm me with an email and i will email you as soon as a trade has been taken..............

At the moment there has been around a 30 odd pip movement down in the past hour so will be waiting on either a retracement on this move down to re enter or a change of direction altogether

possible entry after close of this bar or next.................. price never quite reached the high i was looking for (wasnt by much) but still never quite reached the price i was looking for to enter a sell off of this retracement, will wait on next movement

possible entry after close of current bar...........................as before price never quite reached the high i was looking for

thestellaman:
sorry could nor access thread for a bit............have just enterd a trade

entered a BUY trade

price 1.3179

initial stop at 1.3159

But that would be trading against the trend??

trade stopped out now entered new SELL trade

entered SELL trade at 1.3153

inital stop at 1.3180

But that would be trading against the trend??

OR a possible change in trend.......trend is a subject that has infinite possibilities..........this is a 5 minute chart and that is what i am trading based on , the trend on a 5 minute chart is constanly changing through out the day, One thing i have learned that with the system that i trade is not to deviate from it. Yes i will have losing trades but i NEED to have those losing trades so that i can gather pips on the winning trades, the whole thing is based on risk to reward.......plus you need to be in it to win it, i am totally confident that by the end of trading today i WILL be in a positive position in terms of pips won compared to pips lost..........

edit.......unless of course the market goes flat and there are no more possible trades,but there is nothing i can do about that lol

did you manage to get the live link working ???

no; in i tried http://192.168.1.3:89 but no luck as the page doesnt load; i think it would be nice to exchange ideas on a live market.

i just tried the link from your post and it took me straight to the live feed login page, must be a problem with your browser ??

sorry could nor access thread for a bit............have just enterd a trade

entered a BUY trade

price 1.3179

initial stop at 1.3159

trade LOST 25 pips

Reason: