Pim trend system

Deleted due to lack of interest

If possible show us a snapshot of your system.

Hi Bubble,

The indicators are missing their MQH files. JJMASeries.mgh and PriceSeries.mqh

Thanks.

mqh's

Yes, please post

Brian

mietectec:
Hi Bubble,

The indicators are missing their MQH files. JJMASeries.mgh and PriceSeries.mqh

Thanks.

Thanks for posting the files

Brian

Thank you for the system. Can you advise whether 1H settings are the same as for 15M in the template? I can see the momentum for 1H must have different settings than for 15M because yours on the 1H picture is smoother.

bubble:
I have supplied a template for ease of set up but as with any trading system its important to understand the indicators you are using.

Jfatl

This is simply a moving average that uses the jurik formula for super smoothing of the price, jfatl gives a much more clear definition of the market direction than a normal moving average.

by putting the moving averages together correctly we will be able to read the market very nicely.

Jmomentum

Again simply a momentum indicator that is based on the jurik super smoothing formula and this will be used for timing purposes for our entries back into the trend, the key here is knowing how to set it up correctly so it it is inline with the correct jfatl ma.

The template has been set up for trading from the 15 minute or 60 minute charts only and the higher timeframes that correspond for confirmation.

TRADING FROM THE 15 minute chart

Jfatl white - set at 4 because there are 4X15 minute bars in the hourly chart

Jfatl yellow - set at 16 because there are 16X15 minute bars in the 240 chart

Jfatl purple - set at 96 because there are 96X15 minute bars in the D1 chart

Jmomentum - set at 4 because there are 4X15 minute bars in the hourly chart and it needs to follow the white jfatl.

Jfatl PURPLE = PRIMARY

Jfatl YELLOW = INTERMEDIATE

Jfatl WHITE = MINOR

bubble

FIBOZONE - USE THE TEMPLATE I HAVE SUPPLIED

Entry point

Bubble please explain the entry point after a retracement. Do you wait for the candle to close after the white has crossed the yellow and enter on the opening of the next candle?

Look like a good system - thanks for sharing.

Trend direction change

Thanks for answer Bubble.

How do you determine a change in direction of a trend?

bubble:
Im not sure what your asking here.

Do you mean the end of a trend or the beginning of a new one?

bubble

I want to know how you can spot the beginning of a new trend.

Alarm

Bubble thanks again for sharing this strategy - had some good profits with your system today.

Do you perhaps have an indicator with an alarm for the crossing of the JFatl lines? - (m over i in pim)

Indicator set up

How to trade

Reason: