Egu i - ras id: 30959

Files:
30959.png  21 kb

Questiona about your signal...

hi cxalgo,

please give me some details about your system requirements for a broker and account?

Is it ready for "live use?"

What broker does it need?

STP, DD, ECN?

Spreads size?

You mentioned Masterforex, can you recommend this broker?

Which signal should be joined: 10k_Tryforex_II RASID: 30841 or Egu i - ras id: 30959?

Thanks and regards

manxter

ok, good to here that you did not pull the plug, after I joined your signal!

Leverage

It appears that you use many open orders and very high leverage, but also SL and TP. I am wondering why you have your SL set so far away from current profits. It looks like the dip in the EUR/USD between 04:00 and 04:30 took out all of your stops, but they were so far away that it wiped out your account.

If you trade manually and your internet goes down or your server fails again, how will you protect your positions in the future?

Thanks!

server is running again, tomorrow is the new start again and now with backupserver

i will protect my posititons in the future (i will use it tomorrow) with no sl and 40 pips tp and max. 5-8 Orders per pair. I will check it tonight whats the best settings in these situations.

good evening

cxalgo

kknollman:
It appears that you use many open orders and very high leverage, but also SL and TP. I am wondering why you have your SL set so far away from current profits. It looks like the dip in the EUR/USD between 04:00 and 04:30 took out all of your stops, but they were so far away that it wiped out your account.

If you trade manually and your internet goes down or your server fails again, how will you protect your positions in the future?

Thanks!

My servers run stabl and i started again. All trades are set with 64 pips SL and 40 pips TP, Trailing 25 points. For any question, please send a pm or post it.

Cxalgo

Reason: