Northside Zephyr: ID 30630

Announcing the new Northside Zephyr

Breathe new life into your trading account with the warm breezes of Northside Zephyr. Never trade again with a win/loss ratio less than 1/1. Tired of trading systems where the wins are good, till the first loss wipes out your profits for the past 10 wins? This is ultimately a recipe for disaster sooner or LATER.

Zephyr is superior to all that "stuff". After 15 years of trading, I like to be on the "northside" with profitable trading. Zephyr utilizes technical and fundamental data to take high probability trades, then keeps your losers UNDER CONTROL!

In addition it can handle different brokers that are not scalping friendly as it trades on the 15 minute bars for 40 plus pips. It has multiple profit targets and hidden stops. It also uses a disaster stop the broker sees which is double the distance of where the real stop is. This is for your protection against acts of God, internet going down etc.

As it is not a scalper, it doesn't trade every day. This is good, as it cherry picks only the opportunities that are excellent and keeps your account from going broke.

No Martingale here, just a solid approach to trading seldom seen in public systems.

I invite you to start following the performance of Northside Zephyr.

~Tradingbigboy

statement

Hi All,

Since this system is waiting to be activated, (I'm not sure what all is involved with that) I thought I would post my IBFX demo statement (it begins before my RAS signal does). Trading was a bit rough at first until a couple of bugs in programming were fixed. The equity curve should be pretty smooth though going forward. It will give you the idea though even so of how Zephyr comes back even after a small drawdown. Yes, controlling your losses is the key as you all well know!

Great Trading to you!

~Tradingbigboy

Files:

http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/30630

Here's the direct link:

~Tradingbigboy

Zephyr Profit Factor > 2 with a 40 pip stop!

Zephyr is trading at a profit factor >2 both according to RAS and my statement.

Worth the Watching!

~Tradingbigboy

Another profitable month

Zephyr has had another nice profitable month. Trades few and trades smart with small stops with high percentages of wins.

~tradingbigboy

Went Live this week

What a way to start out the new month. No multiple positions open, no wide stops, just a superior system with a great edge. Trade one position at a time per currency. No grid or martingale junk.

I went live this week with a real account and am loving it! Cherry pick the good trades with Zephyr. Watched RDB & RTL crash and burn the past few trades. Zephyr will have drawdowns but not kill downs. We are more than happy to take a loss from time to time because the next trade or two will put us right back into profits as good systems should.

RAS shows a profit factor greater than 3. This is perhaps a little high, in reality our trades from the beginning show a profit factor of 2.46. Wonder when these guys will activate it.

Best trading to you!

~tradingbigboy

Hi,

I like your system. I am actually looking for something which works for many years to come. I don't want system that gives 30% this month and next month -80% and after next month +15% kind of thing, do you get what I mean?

Drawdown, I am very afraid of it, what is your average dd and max dd you ever encounter in your trading.

Thanks.

latest updated trades

Hi Amsads,

To answer your questions. Here's the latest trading record from when it started. You can see the drawdown at the beginning. I'm actually glad for it now, though at the time I wasn't. Because it illustrates the power of controlling losses. Even with a 6.81 % drawdown which was it's worst, it came back very well in the next few trades as you can see for yourself. Every system will have it's losers. Whether or not the losers are allowed to run or, worse yet, more positions are added to a losing trade in a "hail Mary" move is one of the keys to long term profitability. Newbies haven't learned this yet, but they will.

This system really doesn't make sense to rent for smaller players and I know this. A $5000 account could work at minimum making 7-10%/month. A $10000 account or more would give you plenty of room to make good consistent money.

Great trading to you!

~Tradingbigboy

Files:
Reason: