30693 Insane Cups

The Signal is a very agressive pattern and resistance trading plan. We add fundamentals if we believe the EA needs more confidence here and there. Sometimes we close deals earlier if we see them to turn out useless.

But generally it is Automatic.

This strategy runs on a real account. Be aware of massive Lot sizes compared to the account size. It exceeds any "good trading practice" which is often explained. Not my style.

No much reserves are there, but equity growth is expected to great. It is a high probability signal, but nobody is free of failiure. If there is a failiure, there will be a significant setback due to the massive lotsize. Be shure your risk tolerance is high. If you are looking for a very greedy style with big chances - this is it.

If you subscribe make shure you use correct Lots-multiplier in order to match your account size. This way you can play it more save than on the original account. The Lotsizes are increased automatically with growing equity. the starting size was 3000$ and we tade 4-6 positions 0.2 Lots. One Lot for that size is too much according to save-playing money management rules.

we plan an average balance growth between 5-10% daily longterm.

A RAS lot factor of 0.2 5 (times less) would be moderate trading. just - the profits will be 5 times less as well.

The EA is running on a VPS to ensure an always-on signal. Since the SL strategy is not placing stops, it is important that your RAS signal is also perfctly always online to avoid losses on your account.

High risk, high gains. we call it FOREX.

The real Account is an Alpari Micro 1:500, 3000$

... wait, sorry now its 4000$. Rember - dont get fooled by the big gains when the sun is out, clouds will apear on the statement and make shure you are ready for that to take.

Hi pressla,

questions:

how many pairs it trades? spread wise? broker wise? 4 or 5 digits?

average DD?

I also notice that trades are opened and closed in very short time, which I like very much. It suits my style of trading. Trades are not hold for long will cut down dd.

Thanks.

Pairs, Spread, Broker, Digits, Drawdown

amsads:
Hi pressla,

questions:

how many pairs it trades? spread wise? broker wise? 4 or 5 digits?

average DD?

I also notice that trades are opened and closed in very short time, which I like very much. It suits my style of trading. Trades are not hold for long will cut down dd.

Thanks.

Pairs:

We trade the major pairs. We still evaluate if other pairs do well too. They will be traded only after we have longterm success on other accounts with them.

Broker:

We use Alpari Micro account which has 5digits. We did not check how it works against a 4 digit account. we should set up more real accounts and wiring back the original signal also to automatically check the transmission online. I will post the results once its done.

Spreads:

The Alpari spreads are average I would say. The trade span is not so sensitive to spreads. I would emphasize the execution speed of the broker. thats the biggest challenge for replication of signals or EAs in general.

Our best performer today is Alpari. FXCM has still technical problems. But our experience is limited to 6-7 brokers where we have real accounts.

a mini account is ok if you want to trade the same insane lotsizes than we do. if you downscale by 5 or even 10. you need a micro account, only then you get Lots of 0.02 or 0.03 as we currently trade 0.2 and 0.3.

Duration staying in Market

well, I also have a hard time to sleep while positions are in market. however. the strategy hold also positions for several days. we know it, as sometimes the market does not turn that fast as we predict:)

Drawdown:

the average plannedDD is 25% . But we have seen 50% or 70% as well. thats why I tell so much about lotsizes. you can adjust this completely your own. I hardly can predict how this account will behave. we will see what happens if its running for a while.

But take as a sample a potential 50% DD and divide by 5 (if you set a RAS Multiplier of 0.2) you will end up with 10% DD on your account Max. You can play it save, and still make $.

even if our account will be blown (100% DD), you will have a maximal loss on your account of 20%. which is good enough to stay in the game, if you have the same account size.

this means although the original account is very risky, you still can harvest the pips with limited risk on your side. what I truly recommend.

Money Management:

our own money management looks different here. we will withdraw the spill over money, and after we have back the original account size we are in a free trade (the whole account can be seen like a Lot) , and can be risky like this, since we do not trade own equity after that point. I respect the fact that it can happen anytime to blow the account, just it shall not take you out of the game.

Morale, (as a bonus:)

If you focus too much on how to cut losses short, you end up avoiding the chances too..... but if you blow your assets, you are out and cannot return to the table.

hope my thoughts are somehow useful.

Subscribers plz keep in contact

Hello Subscribers,

once you have subscribed, please send me a personal message with your email, so we keep close contact, you can reach me directly if anything is odd to you, or the plan is adopted for new market conditions.

For me the success is given once the profits appear on your account. So let me help you also with the correct risk setup.

Remember this system is not a savings account. it is trying maximum gain from small money, which is not a simple setup for an account.

I am happy to help everyone individually.

greetings

pressla

Reason: