21 minutes pass every hour

I like to use 15M -- 30M-- and 1hr candle bar (TF)

is it possible to add a BLACK dot -- or something distinctive shape ONTO the CANDLE (say 30M candle at xx:00 to xx:30)

to the price level -- in the TIME PRECISELY at 21minutes pass every hour

i.e. at every hour, at exactly xx:21:00

the PRICE LEVEL at that time -- will be marked -- in the CANDLE

therfore , with historical chart, we can see how every xxhour:21 min === the fluctuation in price

enclose a COOL indicator -- hope that SMART guys will change this indicator -- for that function - -many thanks

is it that difficult to do ?? --- I don't need the marking on historical candles, just now and future candles and I won't close MT4 -- mark on thereafter xx:21 minutes price level

-- hope that some coders will download it too -- and make some MARKING on the candles for the xx:21 price level

Files:

thanks alot for this sharing,

kind regards.

after many textbook case of Learning forex

I conclude that FX is about the MOMENT (the time and the price)

i.e. don't let your feeling drift along the price level nor the profit / loss that you are having --

so I really would like to make the first 20 mintues of the hours -- the bar disappear or mark it black for first 20 minutes -- in the 30 TF -- any coder could mark such candle ? [ one sample code is enclosed ]

i.e. wipe off the first 20 minute fluctuation and candle for that period -- mask it / mark it whatever

then when we see the MOMENT of our favorite ENTRY point, we can go for it -- and catch our fishes

Files:

finally, coders gather in this forum

we knew that

-- there is OUTBREAK bar that will color the closed candle -- and repaint it if it appears to be outbreak bar

-- then will it be possible

if the xx:31 to xx:59 bar will give DIRECTION to PAINT NEXT candle (i.e. xx:01 to xx:21 BLACK and thick

then remove the MASKING of this BLACK candle , when xx:22 min is reached

--- I know that is is not necessary to do such coding , changing our practice is much easier

but this is kind of CHALLENGE to programmer, as we got all futuristic bars prediction (I got that indicator), this is kinda SAME THING !

Reason: