The 7/10 System - page 7

This is in the wrong section. It is not a trading system, it is a money management system, and a very poor one at that.

Here is a money management strategy you should do as a newbie.

Never risk more than .2% of your account on any trade. That means you need to start trading in lot sizes of .01 and .001 with $2,000. With a lot size of .001, you could have a 400 pip stoploss and 40 pip with .01 before you lose lose that .2%. I have been trading for many years and I wouldn't start a position with more than .01 lots in an account of $2,000.

Learn responsible money management before you start trading a real account.

Roll the dice .. who knows ...

yeah, have to be very careful when applying MM guys.

about the system!

I follow MA cross system(SHORT 21, LONG 34) and the heikin-ashi candlesticks, in these pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, EYR/GBP, USD/JPY, USD/CHF.

Time charts: 1H, 2H, and 4H, but I check out the daily ones to see where the currency pair is.

Everytime the 2 lines are crossing each other i place the order and i make 10, 20, 30 pips each time. Depents. That means that I don;t leave the order open until the lines cross again, I close the order after i make 20 pips average. And that happens after few minutes.

2days now with that system i have made 130 pips Monday and 50 today using all the pairs above. No losses.

Looks promising.

Lol, I cannot wait for the end of the week to see better results.

Take profit:up to 30 pips, Stop loss 30 pips.

is anybody here test this system?how is the result?

naning:
about the system!

I follow MA cross system(SHORT 21, LONG 34) and the heikin-ashi candlesticks, in these pairs: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, EYR/GBP, USD/JPY, USD/CHF.

Time charts: 1H, 2H, and 4H, but I check out the daily ones to see where the currency pair is.

Everytime the 2 lines are crossing each other i place the order and i make 10, 20, 30 pips each time. Depents. That means that I don;t leave the order open until the lines cross again, I close the order after i make 20 pips average. And that happens after few minutes.

2days now with that system i have made 130 pips Monday and 50 today using all the pairs above. No losses.

Looks promising.

Lol, I cannot wait for the end of the week to see better results.

Take profit:up to 30 pips, Stop loss 30 pips.

is anybody here test this system?how is the result?

would you put indicators and template in zip or rar file or put a chart to let us see how to do your trade

mtuppers:
would you put indicators and template in zip or rar file or put a chart to let us see how to do your trade

Thats not Nanings system, its Seanna's. Naning just didn't use the quote function properly.

As said before this is not a system it is barely a MM plan.

The author hasn't been back for a while so maybe she has realised its not so simple after all and has given up on the thread or completely given up.

If the thread is not dead yet, could someone put it out of its misery.

Reason: