Spread Indicator - page 2

matrixebiz:
Here is a 'Multi Pair Spread Monitor' indicator I created if you like. EDIT: woops, forgot to upload it here it is

thanks , I was looking for this indicator.. very heplful for me..

Looking an indicator to record the spread for whole day/time with an indicator runnin

--

Yeah.. fantastic Pair Spread monitor

Thank you.

Two versions of spread indicator posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177960/page5

And This is Indicatos Show all Sprard in History . Please Help me .

djatb:

djatb

With new metatrader 4 there is a historical spread available in the data passed to the indicators

But you have to have some peace of code that will record it, and a lot of times, that spread is actually not he spread between bid and ask. All in all, a lot of times that data is useless

Spread nice forex indicator

spread_niceforex.mq4

Spread monitoring indicator

ind_monitoring-spread.mq4

mladen:
Re: And This is Indicatos Show all Sprard in History . Please Help me .

djatb

With new metatrader 4 there is a historical spread available in the data passed to the indicators

But you have to have some peace of code that will record it, and a lot of times, that spread is actually not he spread between bid and ask. All in all, a lot of times that data is useless

So if you were to code that into the monitoring spread indi Tampa posted above, the past data would be useless? How accurate do you think it would be?

tampa:
Re: Spread Indicator

Spread monitoring indicator

ind_monitoring-spread.mq4

Mladen could you make this indicator multietimeframe? it doesn't record the data on lower time frames.

Reason: