MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 61

Post your need in Freelance Section. No one is going to work for free, unless it be available already
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

hi Mr Mladen Rakic ,pls i have an mq4 indicator i want you to help me convert to mq5 or MT5 code.

i will be glad if you could help me.

thank you.

Files:

Saesint #:

Please be patient and do not write every day asking for help on this issue. I have already deleted 2 of your posts with the same request.

Hello, can someone advise how to generate the buy and sell signals using the  Chaos_Semafor_-_3_Mod.mq4  indicator and embed this in the EA (MQL4) 

Only Brave #: Hello Every one i am trying to convert indicator from MT4 to MT5 , to make the wick more visible and thick , i manage to redo it but i am facing this problem 

Have you finally gotten it fixed? If the FATWICK indicator now works for MT5, I'll like to know. (Asking Nicely) 
Thanks.

So please if you found solution, let me know.

Is there a latest video tutorial? did it many times but it didn't work

I have an mt4 indicator about volume I want to use it in mt5 but I don't know how to program, please someone help me convert it to mql5 language. sincerely thank .

Hai Tran Minh #:

I have an mt4 indicator about volume I want to use it in mt5 but I don't know how to program, please someone help me convert it to mql5 language. sincerely thank .

What would the help consist of?

@Hai Tran Minh #:I have an mt4 indicator about volume I want to use it in mt5 but I don't know how to program, please someone help me convert it to mql5 language. sincerely thank .
Please use the Freelance section for such requests, not the forum — https://www.mql5.com/en/job
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

help me convert mql4 to mql5
Files:
TradePanel.mq4  213 kb
Reason: