MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 60

Hi,

I would be more than grateful if someone could please help me convert this code to mql5.

Thank you.

<ex4 file deleted>

Farhad Fahimi #:I would be more than grateful if someone could please help me convert this code to mql5.

That would only be possible if you were providing the MQL4 source code.

Since it is an executable only ".ex4", all you can ask for is that the functionally be approximately replicated with totally new code. Consider using the Freelance services for that.

However, there might be something similar in the Codebase for identifying trading sessions.

Fernando Carreiro #:

That would only be possible if you were providing the MQL4 source code.

Since it is an executable only ".ex4", all you can ask for is the functionally be approximately replicated with totally new code. Consider using the Freelance services for that.

However, there might be something similar in the Codebase for identifying trading sessions.

thank you
what is Freelance Service???

Farhad Fahimi #: thank you what is Freelance Service???

Freelance Jobs Service: "https://www.mql5.com/en/job"

Developing trading applications in MQL5 and MQL4

The largest freelance service for ordering trading robots and technical indicators — it is fast, secure and convenient. Hundreds of professional developers are ready to implement your trading strategy.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

This is the Precision Trend (histo) from Mladen, the only one problem with it is it doesn't plot any buffers in the indicator window which causes the indicator unavailable for EA automation.
Hope fellow coders here can help add one simple buffer of 1 & 0 for the bullish and bearish histograms.
Much appreciated!

hi i want convert this to mql5 plz help me

Files:

Asitha Deavinda # :

hi i want convert this to mql5 plz help me

What should this code do? After clicking, draw graphic elements immediately in the desired color? And that's it?

Vladimir Karputov #:

What should this code do? After clicking, draw graphic elements immediately in the desired color? And that's it?

Yes nothing else, will be fine if anyone can made a native code and post also the mql5 code so other devs can expand that Indicator.

Dear Mladen you can convert infoboard please
Files:
Infoboard.mq4  16 kb

Hi everyone

Could anybody please convert EasyOrder to mql5? It really comes handy for trading but unfortunately it's only available for mql4. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reason: