MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 37

Costaelif:

Hi, MLaden,

Could you please convert this indi to MT5?

Thank you very much in advance.

Why don't you use sub-chart?

nbtrading:
Why don't you use sub-chart?
How do I do this?sub-chart? But do you have any indicators that show a box of other longer periods? Thanks Advanced.

Costaelif:
How do I do this?sub-chart? But do you have any indicators that show a box of other longer periods? Thanks Advanced.
Go to Insert->Objects-<Graphical->Charts and then you can set all for the chart (time frame, symbols, display, ....)

mladen:
Go to Insert->Objects-<Graphical->Charts and then you can set all for the chart (time frame, symbols, display, ....)

Very Tks... mladen 4 yr appreciate time.

I found this indicator; custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_1.01_nmc.mq4, is much better. Could you do it on mt5?Tks in Advanced mladen,
You are the man!

Hi

please convert this indicator to mt5.

thanks

anagold:
Hi

please convert this indicator to mt5.

thanks
please help me

Hi guys, can anyone try to convert my Soho_Synthe_VIX indicator to MT5? I would really appreciate your help because I can't handle that by myself, Thanks
Files:

Hello mladen seeking your expertise please. Can you assist me in converting these indicators to mq5? i'm stepping over to MT5 to benefit from the additional timeframes and feeling a little frazzled without my fav indicators.

Thanks again

Files:

What would you say are the main differences between MT5 or MT4? Because right now I use MT4 but don't know if I should change to MT5

pardalix:
What would you say are the main differences between MT5 or MT4? Because right now I use MT4 but don't know if I should change to MT5

Why is it better MT5 than MT4?? Does it have fewer limitations ??? 

Regarding MQL4 versus MQL5, they are very similar now. The notable differences are trade functions and calling iCustom etc.

Reason: