MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 33

HI friends.

i have this indicator : AO multi time frame on mt4 . i want this indicator for mt5 .

is there any body to help me ?

Thanks.

anagold:

HI friends.

i have this indicator : AO multi time frame on mt4 . i want this indicator for mt5 .

is there any body to help me ?

Thanks.

Here is a metatrader 5 version (multi time frame with alerts and coloring added)

Thanks mladen.

there is one problem : higher time frame AO is not shown on current time frame and sometimes that shown is temporary.

Best Regards

Files:
EURUSDDaily.png  33 kb

Thank you very much

anagold:
Thank you very much

Sorry. but it seems that the new builds of metatrader 5 have some issues when weekly data is called from daily chart

Checking what the hell is going on - the other time frames seem to be working OK

Some more information : that (when calling weekly data from daily chart) happens on some brokers and does not happen on others (on FxPro, FiboGroup, InstaForex, FXTM,  Alpari, LiteForex, Swissquote, metatrader server it does not happen, for example, it happens on Exness and FxChoice brokers on the other hand) Seems that the server side is the issue

anagold:

Thanks mladen.

there is one problem : higher time frame AO is not shown on current time frame and sometimes that shown is temporary.

Best Regards

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page21

mladen:
Some more information : that (when calling weekly data from daily chart) happens on some brokers and does not happen on others (on FxPro, FiboGroup, InstaForex, FXTM,  Alpari, LiteForex, Swissquote, metatrader server it does not happen, for example, it happens on Exness and FxChoice brokers on the other hand) Seems that the server side is the issue
Did you solve that issue?

techmac:
Did you solve that issue?
Yes, follow the link to the newest awesome oscillator

mladen:
Yes, follow the link to the newest awesome oscillator
Yes I saw it. Thanks :)
Reason: