MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 27

Many many thanks mladen!!!!!!!......

Dear Mladen

You can convert this indicator to mq5

Thank you, Mr

Files:

hi anyone can help me to conver this mt4 file to mql5 indicator please its attach here

Files:

shahinn:

hi anyone can help me to conver this mt4 file to mql5 indicator please its attach here

ex4 file can not be converted (or altered)

mladen:
ex4 file can not be converted (or altered)
i do not have mq4 file.. only have ex4 file with me

shahinn:
Sorry, in that case nothing can be done

shahinn:

is this the same indi?

see attachment (hope it goes through)

Files:

Hi mladen                                 

Is it possible to also convert MQ5 to MQ4 files??

See filled Bollinger Bands mq5 indi that I'd love to use for MT4 as well, attached below.

If the fill area could remain in the background only, that would be even better. Right now it is in the foreground but opaque so that you can still see the candles, but it causes the colors to change in the filled area. If I set the chart to be in foreground then the candles stay on top of everything, ie trend lines. Hence my wish to have the fill area remain in the background. Is that possible? And also to get this for both MT5 and MT4???

Here are some screenshots. Let me know what is possible. Thanks!!

Filled BB

filled BB

Files:
ibbfill2.mq5  6 kb

BOforex:

Hi mladen                                 

Is it possible to also convert MQ5 to MQ4 files??

See filled Bollinger Bands mq5 indi that I'd love to use for MT4 as well, attached below.

If the fill area could remain in the background only, that would be even better. Right now it is in the foreground but opaque so that you can still see the candles, but it causes the colors to change in the filled area. If I set the chart to be in foreground then the candles stay on top of everything, ie trend lines. Hence my wish to have the fill area remain in the background. Is that possible? And also to get this for both MT5 and MT4???

Here are some screenshots. Let me know what is possible. Thanks!!

Metatrader 4 does not allow the fill style (that is used in that indicator). So, in the case of that indicator, simply because of the style, it can not be done exactly that way

mladen:
Metatrader 4 does not allow the fill style (that is used in that indicator). So, in the case of that indicator, simply because of the style, it can not be done exactly that way
That is interesting to know, thank you. How can indicators like the Holy Channel fill the areas then? It should be possible... Or indis that show resistance/support zones? Can something like that be done for a BB indi?  
Reason: