MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 51

Hi all anyone who can convert these to mq5

mq5convert: Is there anyone that can help convert these indicators for MT4 to MT5?

<Decompiled code deleted>

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

William Roeder:

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

ok. sorry William Roeder. I dowload it on the net and I don't know "De-compiled code is stolen code"

Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

Please, can someone convert this indicator to MT5 for me. I do not own this indicator. I downloaded it from a forum. Thanks

Hi,

this doesnt work for me.

cheers 

Hi, someone could please convert this file to MQL4

Files:

can some one help me to convert an MT4 EA to MT5 EA?

simeon068:
can some one help me to convert an MT4 EA to MT5 EA?

Show what you have done so far.

Paste code using the code button (Alt+S).

Hello

Please can anyone help convert the Symphonie Extreme Indicator v3.mq4 to Mq5? or if you have one thats already converted please help me with it. Thanks

I converted "half-trend".
Files:
Reason: